Seven

Scotland's POV:

Hayden woke up early and decided that she wanted to hit up the mall. So here my ass is, at 9am, in the parking lot of the mall, with Hayden and Devyn, when the mall doesn't even open till 10.

"Bruh why did you make us come this early?" i asked.

"I forgot the mall doesn't open till 10" Hayden said.

"Boo" we heard causing us to get scared.

"Brennen you asshole" i said as i lowered my window.

"Did i scare you guys?" he asked.

"Ya" Devyn said.

"Sorry but i had to do it for the vlog. Oh and happy 21st Scott" he said before he stopped recording.

"Thanks. What are you doing here at 9 in the morning?" i asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing."

"This bitch dragged us out of bed. Like literally dragged us" i said as I pointed to Hayden.

"I forgot the mall opened at 10 i thought it opened at 8" she said.

"I came to see my girlfriend's store that is opening today" Brennen said.

"Who? Maggie?"

"No his girlfriend is obviously Madison Beer" Devyn said.

"Ew you could do better" Hayden said.

"Well you two are taken and Hayden would smack me so i gotta go for the next best thing" he said.

"Well thank you for saying Madison is the next best thing after us" i said.

"Any day. But what are you guys up to today?"

"Just shopping that's it" I said.

"What big thing do you have today?" Brennen asked Hayden.

"Come by the trap house in like two hours and you'll find out" she said.

"Sounds good. But i gotta go because my girlfriend Kylie has a store that's opening today" he said.

"Ew Kylie? Come on Brennen you're disappointing me" i said.

"Whatever i'll see you guys later" he said before leaving.

-

"So why is today a big day?" Devyn asked as we started walking towards the entrance of the mall.

"Ummm. Well i guess i should tell you now. I'm two months pregnant" she said.

"Oh my god really?"

"Yup."

"Congratulations oh my god i'm so excited" Devyn said as she hugged Hayden.

"Thanks."

"Who's the father?" she asked.

"Oh um. I actually don't know. I got wasted that night and i don't remember who i hooked up with but i don't really care."

"Well i'm excited for you. You're going to be a great mom."

"Thanks" Hayden said.

"So are you telling everyone today?" Devyn asked.

"Yup."

"I think they'll be excited."

"Let's just hope" Hayden said.

-

"So i know you guys are wondering why i called a family meeting" Hayden said to the roommates and their significant others who don't live here were all sitting in the living room.

"Are you breaking up with us?" Aaron said.

"No but i do have some exciting news to tell you all" Hayden said.

"You're getting a reality show? Oh wait we already have that" Elton said.

"Will you all just shut the fuck up and let the girl speak?" i said.

"Go ahead."

"I just wanted to gather you all so i can tell you that i am pregnant" she said.

"What? Really?" Brennen asked as he kept recording with his camera.

"Yup i'm pregnant and you can upload that but you have to censor out me saying I'm pregnant."

"Oh my god how far along are you?" Katrina asked.

"8 weeks" Hayden said.

"Who's the father?" Corey asked.

"That's not important."

"Wow this is exciting. Should we all barbecue? I think we should. Party is migrating to the backyard" Elton said. Everyone said their congratulations to Hayden before going outside. Well everyone except for Corey and Sam who were helping me get some stuff.

"I'll be right back" Corey said.

"Ya me too" Sam said.

"Um okay" i grabbed what i needed to get and went behind Sam and Corey thinking they were going to the backyard but they actually were going to Hayden.

"Am i the father of your baby?" Sam and Corey said simultaneously to Hayden.

"You hooked up with both of them?" i asked.