Eleven

Hayden's POV:

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked Scotland on the phone.

"Ya. Sorry we couldn't keep your secret."

"It's okay I trust that they'll keep it. Except I don't know if I can say the same for Devyn anymore."

"Even though she's mad I'm pretty sure she won't tell anyone" Scotland said.

"Hopefully" i said as Kat walked in with our pizza.

"Well we just got to the club so I'll text you later. But please take good care of my child."

"I will. Have fun" I said before I hung up.

"Sorry I took forever the line was unbelievably long."

"No it's fine. Alex fell asleep so a bitch needs to eat" I said as I got up and went into the kitchen. Kat and I got slices of pizza and went back into the living room.

"So have you thought about any baby names yet?" She asked.

"Not really. I definitely want a really unique name."

"You should talk to Scotland I know she had so many unique names for Alex."

"Ya I probably will when they get back from Vegas."

"So who's the dad?" She asked.

"I really don't know."

"Hayd i know you know."

"I have an idea but I'm not telling anyone because I don't want anything from him" I explained.

"Really?"

"Ya. Plus I'm pretty sure he's a youtuber so I don't wanna ruin someone's rep. But I'm not telling anyone who I think it is. I haven't even told Scotland and I probably won't" I said.

"Wow. Okay then. So I wanted to talk to you about me and Sam."

"What about you two" I asked.

"I don't know I just feel like lately we've been very distant."

"Really?"

"Ya. Like the day of the barbecue he was really quiet."

"Have you talked to him about it."

"No. But I kinda started talking to another guy."

"Katrina Stuart I need details" I said.

"Well his name is Matthew and-"

"Espinosa?"

"No. I don't think you know him. He's a photographer and he recently did one of my shoots and since then we've been talking."

"So are you thinking about ending it with Sam?"

"Kinda. I mean I think he'll end things with me when he finds out i hooked up with Matthew" she said with a smile.

"Oh my god Kat you did not" I said.

"I did."

"So you cheated?" I asked.

"I mean ya I did. But he did the same" she said continuing to smile.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Come on I know he's the father of your baby" she said calmly.

"Uh what do you mean?" I asked trying to act like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Well Devyn texted me while I was getting the pizza and said that Sam just spilled the beans to everyone in Vegas."