Twenty-Three

Scotland's POV:

I announced my store via a YouTube video and I announced the name of the store. Everyone is so supportive and of course there are some who are curious how I got the name.

"Scotland Brock just announced the name of her new clothing store 'Her name is Gravity' fans are starting to suspect that Gravity is the name is Hayden Matthews daughter who she is allegedly pregnant with. Fans think this is the way Hayden is choosing to announce her pregnancy. We've reached out to Hayden and Scotland but have yet to receive a response" I read out loud to the roommates.

"How do people come up with these stories? It's kinda funny" Corey said.

"Right. It's like every little think that goes on in the trap house somehow is turned into me being pregnant" Hayden said.

"Hayden is trending on twitter every other day with a new way people are suspecting she's pregnant" Elton said.

"This is going to be a long next 5 months"

-

Scotland's POV: (the interviewer I made up so she's not real)

"You'll be fine Scott" Colby said. I was backstage at the studio I was getting interviewed at.

"I know I'm just nervous for the response I'm going to get about the name of the store" I said.

"It will be okay. Amanda and I are going to be back stage waiting for you" he said.

"Scotland you're on in 2 minutes" I was told. I smiled at Colby before giving him a kiss then going to wait to be called out.

"Everyone please welcome Scotland Brock" Jane said. I walked out and waved to the audience then hugged Jane before sitting down.

"So how are you?" She asked.

"Im great how are you?"

-

"So you just revealed some news recently"

"Yes I did"

"So you revealed that you're opening up a store here in LA. So tell me a little about that"

"Well I started working on it when I was about 5 months pregnant. So I started to look around for someone who could help me out because at the time I was 20 so I didn't know anything about running a business. I ended up finding someone and everything went as planned. We don't have an exact date yet but the store is set to open within two months"

"Wow that's exciting. So when you announced the name of the store was 'Her Name Is Gravity' I was very interested and wanted to know how you came up with that name" she asked. I took a few breath.

Here we go.

"Well it's actually a very personal story behind the name of the store that I've never shared with anyone but figured it's about time I share it. When started dating Colby, I think we were together for about 3 months at the time. I found out I was pregnant. And I chose to wait to reveal my pregnancy because Colby and I hadn't been together that long so I knew I'd receive hate for it. Very early on in the pregnancy we had both decided on the name Gravity. Whether it was a boy or girl we wanted the name Gravity. Well I was I think 12 weeks pregnant when I actually miscarried" I said and I paused because I could feel the tears. Jane handed me a tissue and I thanked her before wiping my eyes careful to not ruin my makeup.

"I'm sorry for getting emotional" I said.

"It's okay take your time"

"I miscarried and I found out at the hospital because I was there for the last appointment in my first trimester but they told me there was no heartbeat. They had to take the baby out and we found out it was a girl. The first thing I said to the doctor after they took her out was "her name is Gravity"" I said and the audience cheered and clapped. I smiled while I wiped my tears again.

"That is beautiful Scotland and you are a strong woman. You told your story in front of the millions of people who follow you" she said and the crowd cheered.

"Thank you" I said with a smile.

"Okay but that rumor that you named the store after Hayden Matthews supposedly being pregnant is hilarious. That's not the case right?" She said with a laugh.

"No that's not the case here" I said.

"So tell me a little more about what we can expect from your store"

"Well it's men and women's clothes. I'm going to be having my roommates merchandise in it and there's going to be a little bit of everything. I don't want to give too much away about what the clothes are going to look like. There's going to be a few merch pieces of mine but over all it's going to be a real clothing store" I explained.

The interview went on for another half hour and then we were done. Once I went backstage Colby embraced me in a tight hug.

"How do you feel?" Colby asked.

"It feels good to let that out" I said. He let me go and Amanda hugged me.

"You did great Scott. We're all proud of you" she said.

"Thanks" I said. We got escorted out of the building and into a car where we were driven home.

Scotland's POV:

"Scotland Brock reveals the story behind her clothing store name 'Her Name Is Gravity' and confirms the rumor behind Hayden being pregnant with a girl who she is naming Gravity is not true" Sam read from his phone.

"So are they taking it as I denied the rumor of you being pregnant?" I asked Hayden.

"I guess but hey at least that will have everyone cool down with the rumors till I announce it" Hayden said.

"That's true"