Part 4 (Akuma)

-Two years later-

"Gahh!" Lucy cried out in annoyance at the shopkeeper after he refused to knock down the price with more than 1000 jewels. She was about to exit the little magic shop when a peculiar conversation caught her attention.

"Oh no, I must have given it the wrong price miss. I'll only need 150 jewels for it." The shop keeper said enamored.

"Are you completely sure, sir? They are some pretty expensive herbs. I mean, they usually cost 15000." Y/n  said a shocked, not understanding why the man would knock down 14850 jewels for no apparent reason.

Lucy stood there completely flabbergasted, mouth dropping comically down to the floor. She used everything in her power, aka her sex appeal and he would only knockdown 1000 jewels, for a 20000 jewel silver key. While this girl got a deal that was 100 times less than the original times without resorting to any negotiations!

"No, no. It's fine. You don't have to worry at all miss. Here have this ColorS too." The shopkeeper said smiling at the girl, who frantically put up her arms in refusal.

"I can't possibly accept that. What about your business? Please, reconsider this, sir."

"Oh, no. You don't have to worry my dear. My business is gonna be fine. Please, take it as a first-time visit gift." He said in a merry tone as the teen understood that it was no use in arguing against it.

"Okay then. It's incredibly kind of you, thank you so much." The h/c-haired girl said and bowed her head, before putting the things in a small bag and leaving the shop.

"Have a good day miss! And come back any time you need something!" He called after her with a small wave as she left the shop.

"Are You Serius!?" Lucy shouted at the smiling shopkeeper in front of her after the girl left.

-Time Skip-

As Lucy sumped down the road with smoke coming out of her ears, as she was beyond irritated with the incident in the story. "How is my sex appeal only worth 1000 jewels!? That other girl knocked off 14850 jewels AND the got a ColorS too! Life's not fair. I-" She complained until two girls ran past her, chattering excitingly about something that caught her attention.

"Really? No kidding, Akuma is here?"

"Yeah, I can't believe it! The Akuma is here!"

"I know, he never shows himself to the public! We can't miss this!"

'Akuma? As in Fairy Tail's Demon?' Lucy thought excitingly, running after the girls, wanting to be a part of this big event.

When she reached the spot she saw a slim man with mildly short, spiky purple hair jutting outwards, with longer fringes hanging over the left part of his face. He wore a purple and gold cloak, white shirt, dark red pants, and black combat boots.

*Badump*

After just one look at him and her heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest.

*Badump*

*Badump*

Blood rushes to her head and she could feel a warm and fuzzy feeling in her stomach. It was like a thousand butterflies flew around in there.

'What is this feeling? Is it... love?' Lucy thought before looking at the attractive man again.

'Yes, it must be!'

Then the man turned his head towards her and winked at her, as she let out a fangirl squeal. Oh, dear god. He looked so handsome. And he looked right at her. Someone help her. She felt like she could just melt!