Part 8 (Erigor the Reaper)

Natsu sat by the window on the train trying to catch the scent of the dark guild member, only to find himself throwing up a few seconds later. The smell strong of other people didn't help either. Natsu swore he could see something green around one of the men inside.

God, didn't people shower these days?

He gave a small "tch" while trying to maneuver around in the vehicle. It was nauseating, to say the least. 'Humans, what disgusting creatures.'

As Natsu decided what would be the smartest move to find the member he sat down in an empty compartment. A man with white pants and a jacket, a black shirt, and a spiky ponytail suddenly spotted him, and to Natsu's dismay, he decided to converse with him.

"Are you okay? You look a little... sick." The man commented as Natsu sniffed the air around him. That man was definitely an Eisenwald member. The air around him reeked of decaying trees, acidic soil, and snakes. Dark magic.

When the man spotted his guild mark he smirked. "So you're from Fairy Tail, huh? I envy you."

Natsu raised an eyebrow at the man. Surely he couldn't pity him for being in such a loud and obnoxious guild, right?

"Your guild has a lot of beautiful girls. There's Erza Scarlet 'Titania', Mirajane Strauss 'the She-devil' and the hidden beauty, Y/n L/n 'Heavenly Angel/Tenshi'. Goods what I wouldn't give to have Y/n in the bedroom with me." The man said with a perverted grin on his face.

At the mention of Y/n's name, Natsu hardened his grip on the wooden armrest, creating a small dent in it with his fingers. He shot the man a death glare that could've leveled him if he saw it. Luckily for Natsu, he seemed to be too focused on his guild mark rather than his face to take any notice.

Natsu repressed his anger smirked. 'So he doesn't know who I am? That's good.'

The man snapped out of his thoughts and gave him a shit-eating grin. "You guys must think you legal guilds are so much better than us. Well, do you know what we call you fairies?" He took a small break before he spat out.

"We call you flies! You're just some pathetic flies to us."

As out of character as it was for him, Natsu couldn't help but want to facepalm. Surely he couldn't think such a childish remark would provoke him.

He was immediately proven wrong as the man swung a fist towards his face, after not getting a reaction from him. Natsu caught his hand and returned the favor by throwing a punch of his own.

The movement sent the brown skull-shaped flute with three eyes, out of his pocket and on to the floor. Upon seeing the cursed object Natsu smirked.

'Found you'

"Now that you saw the flute I have to kill you! My name is Kageyama an I'll be your executioner!" The Eisenwald mage known as Kageyama shouted.

"D-dream... on," Natsu said trying to not vomit, motion-sickness finally catching up with him.

"Ugh, you're disgusting," Kageyama said as he threw another punch at the nauseous dragon prince. Having recovered enough, Natsu caught his wrist and inch from his face, and quickly let go before he mumbled. "Chaotic void."

A dark rift opened up in the floor, and swallowed him, leaving the Eisenwald member there wide-eyed. As the dragon slayer disappeared from sight, Kageyama cursed out. "Shit! What am I supposed to do now? Fuck! What am I gonna tell Erigor!?"

A second later strong wind suddenly hit the train, taking Kageyama with it. Leaving an open train compartment with no people in it.

The only traces left as evidence of anyone being there was a huge hole in the roof and the dent on the armrest.