Part 12 (Titania vs Akuma)

Two days passed since the incident in Clower town since then no one had seen the two teen mages. Most of the embers had used most of their time trying to prevent Makarov from drinking away their whole life storage.

"Master- I... eh," Wendy said looking at the Fairy Tail guild master brawling his eyes out on the counter.

"I'm sure that it's going to be fine- Y/N!" Wendy perked up and immediately ran towards the older mage giving her a hug.

"Wendy! It's nice to see- What's going on here?" Y/n said hugging back while looking at their guild master with a confused expression. Ears twitching, Y/n picked up on Mira talking to him.

"I thought you were aware of the possibility. Erza, Gray, and Natsu are highly destructive and you forced them on the same team." Mira said to the whiny master.

"It should have been fun." He said as he looked at the empty beer bottle in front of him.

Y/n's mouth formed an into an O-shape, as it hit her. Since she and Natsu had been gone, Makarov never got the message that everything was fine. Eyes softening, she gently pushed Wendy's arms down.

"Seems like someone needs a little cheer up, huh?" Y/N said looking at Wendy whos eyes twinkled. Another groan came from their master making them both giggled. Walking towards him with Wendy behind her Y/n crossed the guildhall.

"Er.....master? You know you don't have to pay any damage bills right?" Y/n said as she put a hand on his shoulder.

"Huh..... What!?" Makarov shouted as Y/n flinched.

"I restored everything after the battle. So you don't have to pay for any damages." Y/n said with a slightly forces smile, trying to ignore the ringing in her ears.

"T-thank you so much!" Makarov said almost crying as he gave the harmony mage a hug.

"No problem." Y/n said as she awkwardly as she hugged the short guild master back.

Sighing Natsu sat down at a table a little further away from them and ordered a cup of black tea. 'I'm right here Y/n.' He thought, looking at the h/c-haired girl.

A sharp pain went through his arm, making him grit his teeth. Looking down at it he frowned. Training clearly hadn't been a good idea, it just speeded up the process.

Not soon after the thought left his mind he was joined by the h/c-haired girl. Carefully she pulled out a chair and sat down. She began humming on a beautiful melody, playing with the tip of a teacup. The aroma was refreshing and Natsu enjoyed the surprising quietness of the guild.

As he listened to the melody his eyes began to drift towards his arms again. They were wrapped in a black bandage that reached from his hand an up towards his elbow.

The dragon slayer was rudely pulled out of his thoughts when a hand suddenly slammed down on the table, spilling some of the hot liquid on his hands and the table.

Natsu's eyes narrowed dangerously at the person that was responsible for it. Erza looked back at him either not noticing or completely ignoring the glare he sent her as she demanded. "Fight me!"

Natsu's eye twitched. 'Can't one have a moment peace and quiet in this guild?'

After the request from the scarlet-haired mage echoed through the guild, everyone stopped. Nobody said anything and they all waited for the dragon slayers' response. A request like that usually ended up with Natsu completely ignoring Erza or that she ended up in the infirmary for one or two weeks.

"No," Natsu simply said, slowly removing his hand from the cup to grab the napkin Y/n handed to him. Looking at her he gave a small nod to show his appreciation.