Chapter 5 Too Much

Gabie

~~~

"Alright if we can't track her through the bond then we can try to track her with a psychical connection. So who here has the strongest psychical relationship with Allie?" The four remain quiet and Tony stiffens every so slightly.

We're still sitting aroud in the Stark Tower library, brainstorming on how to find the sunflower.

"Steve I know you and Allie hold hands, kiss lightly, and you give her piggyback rides," I start and Steve nods.

"Besides holding her when she gets cold at night that's it," he confirms and I hum.

"Natasha?"

"Same as Steve, well except it's more intense kissing and-"

"Hickies, yeah I've seen them," I remark cutting her off.

In her mind the memory plays on repeat.

"You're sure about this?"

"Yes," Allie giggles and pulls her shirt over her head. "Go at me like a vampire." Natasha's eyes widen at the display of Allie's blue zip-up-in-the-front sports bra and she swallows thickly.

The memory abruptly skips forward to Allie kissing the neck of the assassin.

"Gosh that is hard! How do you breathe?!" Allie gasps, pulling away for air. "Are all people able to breathe through their nose better than I am? Damn allergies are really ruining this."

"Well babe it's leaving a mark so I'm proud of you," Natasha praises and Allie positively glows with pride.

I remember Allie gushing about this to me, she really was proud of the mark left on Black Widow's collarbone.

Steve and Tony are looking at Natasha with a desire, but not an envious one.

"Anyone got better than that?" I question and Steve shakes his head. Tony is still, he appears to be guiltily contemplating something.

Raising an eyebrow I curiously delve into his mind and watch a replaying thought.

"Allison what are you doing?" Tony chuckles out as Allie climbs onto his lap. They're sitting in a hot tub, him in swim trunks and her in a bikini.

"Well Mr. Stark I want the full sexy secretary fantasy and I believe that requires I sleep with my boss," she purrs and leans in to kiss him.

Before it can go any further I yank myself from his head and recoil.

"Oh my God! STARK!" I shout and toss the book aside in a flit of horror. "How could you?!"

The trio of adults leap back, Tony even more so, at my action.

"What'd he do? Stark what'd you do?" Natasha barks.

"I don't know Trent, what did I do?" Stark fires at me, his face screaming in hope that I do not know.

"The bond Allie and I share, it's more than just pain and feeling. I explained to Stark on our little excursion that Allie and I can also see each others thoughts and certain memories..." I trail off and inhale deeply. I'm still covering my ability to read minds and I'll have to for as long as possible. "Stark do you want to tell them or shall I?"

The piercing eyes of Natasha Romanoff, Steve Rogers, and Bruce Banner turn on Tony Stark and he almost whimpers under their withering gazes.

"Allie and I-she well-we-" he stammers and I roll my eyes.

"The night before everything went to shit Allie completely fulfilled her secretary fantasy and had Stark here deflower her," I deadpan and heavily plop down into a desk chair.