First Glimpse of Loki

I ran out of my room to see Steve, Tony, Natasha, Clint, Thor and Bruce ready for battle.

"Let's go!" Steve says as we climb onto the 'A-jet' as I liked to call it.

We all sit down and the plane takes off. I feel Tony's arm being placed on my shoulder and I feel his thumb rubbing my collar bone. "You've been reading about Loki right?"

"Yeah."

"Then you know what he's like and what he's done?"

"Mostly."

"And you know what he did in New York?"

"Obviously. I may have been on holiday in Paris but that doesn't mean I don't know what happens back at home."

"Ok. Just don't die. Please."

"I'll try not to." I smirk and Thor glances over to me with caution. "Thor, is everything ok?"

"Yeah. You just remind me of Loki, especially when you smirked just then. Honestly. That's a little concerning." He replies.

I smile at him and I feel the plane land. We all stand up and Tony suits up into Mark 43.

I look across the wasteland we arrived at and saw the tips of two gold horns, obviously from Loki's helmet. I nudge Steve and point to the horns and we all move forward.

Everyone charges towards Loki leaving me behind. I look at Loki and he had obviously spotted me as he smirked at me. Oh my God, Thor was right. Wow. He's way cooler than the images in my books.

I walk over to help cuff him and I walk him to the plane. Every now and then I felt him glance at me.

We finally get back onto the plane and I sit down next to Tony and Thor who had Loki sitting next to him.

We finally reach Stark Tower and we escort Loki to the cell on level 6.