Doctor Strange

We go to a sidewalk where a building is being demolished. "I swear I left him right here." Loki says, sure of himself.

To make sure they weren't in Asgardian garments, they were wearing modern clothes. Loki's wearing a black suit and shirt and tie, and Thor is wearing an outfit that makes him look a bit like a lumberjack, but he usually wears this type of thing anyway. Mjölnir is disguised as an umbrella which I find funny because it is boiling hot outside and not a single chance for there to be rain and yet Thor is standing there with an umbrella in his hand.

"Right here on the sidewalk, or right there where the building is being demolished? Great planning." Thor says with sarcasm lingering in his voice.

"How was I supposed to know? I can't see into the future. I'm not a witch."

"No? Then why do you dress like one?"

"Hey." Loki says slightly offended.

"I can't believe you're alive. Thor told me he saw you die." I say still a little shocked that Loki's still in the land of the living.

"I mourned you, I cried for you." Thor says a little agitated.

"I'm honored."

"Ask them." A girl whispers to her friend. "Hi." She says to me and Thor. "Would you mind taking a picture
with us?"

Thor and I look at each other. "Sure." We say.

"Start figuring out where he is." Thor tells his younger brother.

"Sorry to hear that Jane dumped you." The friend of the girl says as they walk away.

"She didn't dump me, you know. I dumped her. It was a mutual dumping." Thor says even though they had already walked away.

Suddenly a gold circle appears around Loki. "What's this? What are you doing?" Thor asks a little annoyed.

"This isn't me." Loki says before falling into the sidewalk.

"Loki?" I ask.

Thor pokes where Loki was just standing with the 'umbrella'. In place of Loki was a card with an address. We make our way to the address and Thor knocks on the door.

We both get teleported inside of the building.

"Thor Odinson. God of Thunder. And Y/n Stark. Sister of Tony Stark." A shadow with a cape says. The shadow draws closer and turns out to be a man. "You can put down the umbrella." He says to Thor who has it at the ready, ready to attack the strange looking American.

"So, Earth has wizards now?" Thor asks putting Thor umbrella down.

"The preferred term is 'Master of the Mystic Arts'." He says. We teleport to another section of the building and Thor plays with a display on the table next to him. "You can leave that now."

"All right, wizard. Who are you? Why should I care?" Thor asks agitated.

"My name is Doctor Stephen Strange,
and I have some questions for you. Take a seat."

We are moved to three chairs and are seated.

"Tea?" Stephen asks us.

"Yes please." I reply.

"I don't drink tea." Thor says stubbornly.

"What do you drink?"

"Not tea." As soon as he says that his cup of tea is changed to a glass if beer.

"So, I keep a watch list of individuals and beings from other realms that may be a threat to this world. Your adopted brother, Loki, is one of those beings. He's a worthy inclusion. Then why bring him here?" Strange says.

"We're looking for their father." I answer for Thor who would soon do something stupid.

"So, if I were to tell you where Odin was, all parties concerned would promptly return to Asgard?"

"Promptly." Thor says. He chugs his beer and it refills itself.

"Great! Then I'll help you."

"If you knew where he was, why didn't you call me?"

"I have to tell you, he was adamant that he not be disturbed. Your father said he had chosen to remain in exile. And you don't have a phone."

"No, I don't have a phone, but you could have sent an electronic letter. It's called an email."

"Yeah, do you have a computer?"

"No. What for?"

"Anyway, my father is no longer in exile. So if you could tell me where he is, I can take him home."

"Gladly. He's in Norway." We move to a book shelf and Stephen is looking throw a book. "I'm just seeing whether this incantation requires any Asgardian modifications. Nope."

We move again. "Will you stop doing that?" Thor asks, pissed off.

"I need just one strand of your hair." Strange says and I smirk. This will be interesting.

"Let me explain something. My hair is not to be meddled with."

I laugh as Strange pulls a hair from the god's head. We are suddenly teleported to a large stair case.

"We could have just walked." I state.

Doctor Strange creates the same type of ring he used for Loki in front of us, showing a cliff side in Norway. "He's waiting for you."

"All right." Thor says.

"Don't forget your umbrella."

"Yes. Don't forget it!" I agree.

Thor puts his arm out ready to catch the disguised Mjölnir. Banging and clashing noises start and they gradually get closer. "Sorry."

"I suppose I'll need my brother back." Thor says holding onto the umbrella.

"Yeah. Right." Strange says creating a golden circle in the air of which Loki falls out of.

"I have been falling for 30 minutes!" Loki shouts and I laugh.

"You can handle him from here."

"Yes. Of course."

"Thank you very much for your help." I say.

"Good luck." Strange says and I give him a nod.

"Handle me? Who are you?" Loki says getting annoyed, pulling out his daggers.

"Loki!" I shout hoping it would stop him but he just ignores me.

"You think you're some kind of sorcerer? Don't think for one minute, you second-rate..." Loki's sentence is cut of by Strange moving the 'portal' to Norway towards Loki as he is running towards him."

"Bye-bye."