What Do You Mean He's Dead?!

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

The elevator door opens and into the tower walks Thor looking full of sorrow. Everyone's heads turn towards him. I get up from the sofa and walk towards him and embrace him into a hug.

"Thor, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Loki is dead." He says pausing in between each word.

"Thank God." Tony says.

"Tony you twat! Shut the bloody hell up!" I shout at him.

"What do you mean Loki's dead?" I ask the God.

"Loki died in my arms but he didn't die in vain, he died with honour. I'm sorry."

"No. I'm sorry for you. After all you've always been brothers even though you are two different types of people: an Asgardian and a Jöunn."

The room fell silent and Thor walks off to his room. I go and sit back down on the sofa and put on my headphones. I pick up my book on Loki and walk off to my bedroom and close the door behind me, making sure no one followed me.

I collapse on my bed and listen to the words floating through my ears to my brain. I place the book on my nightstand and pick up the notepad that Loki had when he was here. I open it up and study the drawing of me Loki drew.

My brain is trying to compute so much information at the moment my brain is all over the place. I dead float through my head.

What do I do? Loki's dead, do I get Thor to take me to Asgard so I can get revenge and avenge Loki? I am do confused!!

In the end there is only one clear option left...