Babysitting The God of Mischief

"One of us will have to keep an eye on him." Steve says.

"I'll do it!" I say maybe a little to excitedly. Everyone looked at me confused. "What? I know all of his tricks and his weaknesses. And if he tries anything I know how to blackmail him."

"Ok. You can do it. Be careful. Go to your room get changed and bring a rucksack of clothes and also bring a pillow and quilt. You may have to sleep down here sometimes."

"Fine by me." Loki says laughing. He sends me a wink and I go to my room to prepare myself for the days Desires
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So. Loki. Is it tr-"

Loki cuts me off. "If you are going to ask me questions about the things you read in those books. Don't. If you do I would rather you change with Captain Red White and Blue. Got it?"

"Understood."

Suddenly we hear Tony's voice over the speakers. "If you try and do anything to my sister I will get Thor to beat the shit out of you. Got it Reindeer Games?"

I start to giggle. "So you're the sister of that pathetic Midgardian." Loki says.

"I know how you feel. About Thor. I have an older brother too. Well, he really isn't your brother. No. You aren't really an Odinson. You're Loki Laufeyson."

"How do you-"

"I know a bit about you Loki. I know a lot about Asgard and everything in it. Question. Did the rainbow bridge look nice, you know, before it got destroyed?"

"I suppose. I'm bored! Entertain me!"

"Why should I? Besides you don't control me, I can do what I want, when I want. Unlike you, you are trapped in a glass case like a exhibition in a museum."

"Shut up." Loki demands.

"No. I'm gonna get a book to read. Do you want a book? Glass of water? Notepad and pen? Just say now or you can stay bored forever."

"Get me a book and a notepad and pen."

"What do you say?"

"P-Please?"

"Good boy." I tease. "I'll be back in five minutes. JARVIS, keep an eye on Reindeer Games over here for me please, and alert me if he tries anything."