What are you doing? (Valantines Day Special)

I hear Tony's voice. "Loki, where's my sister?" He paused. "What happened, why do you look like that? Wait... What are you hiding from me?"

Loki looks over his shoulder to see if I am ok. "Please don't hurt her."

"Why would I? She's my sister."

"Come on." Loki says to me. I keep hold of his hand due to nerves. Tony has never seen me like this before. What will he say? "Y/n come on. He won't hurt you, physically or mentally. I promise."

I step out from behind Loki and Tony's eyes open wide. "So this is what this is all about? Oh Y/n. Come here." Tony opens his arms.

I look at Loki and he nods. I let go of his hand and I fall into Tony's arms, embracing me into a huge hug.

"No matter what you look like, you'll always be my little sister if you like it or not." I smile and Tony wipes my tears away with his thumbs. "Loki!"

"What is it?" Loki sounds a little annoyed.

"Because my sister will be 'babysitting' you, it pains me to say this but... please look after Y/n."

"I will."

Tony lets go of me and turns towards the door. "See you later tiger." He says. He walks out of the door.

"Thank Odin he's gone." Loki says.

"What? Why is it good tha-"

Loki cuts me off, pulls me close to him and he connects our lips. He deeps the kiss until I pull away.

"What the bloody hell was that Laufeyson?!" I shout.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself."

"Shut up and come here."

"What did I do wr-"

I pull the collar of  his Asgardian garments and I kiss him. Straight away Loki starts to deepen the kiss and so do I. For the first time ever, I feel like I am wanted.

Loki pulls away and we both smile. I feel a wave of warmth come over my cheeks.

"Now." Loki says. "You better get of my cell before anyone says anything and get some rest."

I nod in agreement and leave his cell.