Sakaar

I wake up with a tremendous headache and can't help but to squint as I try to make up the environment around me. I don't make much process as all I see is blurry colours.

"Y/n?!" I hear a familiar voice cry. "Y/n?!"

"Loki?" I ask myself. Loki! Loki! Over here! Over here!" I shout as loud as I can.

When Loki comes up to me it helps me get a good idea about how bad the landing was. I try to get up using him as a support but it was no use - my legs didn't want to work and I trying not to slip into unconsciousness. Loki picks me up and holds me close to his chest.

"It's okay. Everything will be okay. I promise you." Was the last thing I hear before my eyelids get too heavy and I slip into a state of sleep.

~~~~Time Skip Three Weeks~~~~

"Do we really have to go to this stupid party?" I ask my boyfriend, pouting for sympathy.

"Yes. It's the least we can do." Loki replies as he adjusts his outfit. "After all, the Grandmaster took us in and have shown us much hospitality."

"Ugh. Fine, but don't expect me to socialise."

"Thank you." He says and we exchange a quick kiss.

~~~~Time Skip to the Party~~~~

"Loki? Y/n?" An all too recognisable voice speaks as Loki and I (but mainly Loki) talk to some of the party guests.

"Thor?" I ask quietly and I tap Loki on the arm. "Look." I instruct and the two of us look up to see the God of Thunder strapped to a chair in-front of us and mostly the Grandmaster.

"Excuse us one second." Loki's says to the party guests we were sitting with and the two of us get up and move towards the neutralised god. "What?"

"You're alive?" Thor asks us.

"Yes, of course we're alive. We're not stupid." I say sarcastically.

"What are you doing here?" Loki asks his brother.

"What do you mean, what am I doing? I'm stuck in this stupid chair." Frustration lingers in Thor's voice then he takes a breath to calm down. "Where are your chairs?"

"We didn't get chairs."

"Get me out of this one. Get me out."

"I can't." I say and pause. "We can't."

"What?"

"We've made friends with this man. He's called the Grandmaster." Loki tries to reason.

"He's crazy!" Thor snaps impatiently.

"We've gained his favor." I speak up.

"The Bifrost brought us out here weeks ago." Loki adds.

"Weeks ago?" Thor whisper-yells.

"Yes." Loki and I whisper back in unison, full of frustration.

"I just got here." Thor whines.

"What are you whispering about?" The Grandmaster interrupts, whispering. He then raises his voice to make it more audible. "Time works real different
around these parts. On any other world, I'd be, like, millions of years old.
But here on Sakaar..." he pauses, smirking. "In any case, you know this...
You call yourself Lord of Thunder?" He points to Thor. And I let out a small laugh, smiling at Loki.

"God of Thunder." Thor corrects. "Tell him." He looks at his younger brother.

"I've never met this man in my life." Loki says as he plays a small game he devises to piss of Thor.

"He's my brother."

"Adopted." I add in to the conversation.

"Is he any kind of a fighter?" The Grandmaster asks and Loki and I nod, throwing Thor under the bus.

"You take this thing out of my neck and I'll show you." Thor threatens.

"Now, listen to that. He's threatening me." Sarcasm escapes the Grandmaster's mouth. "Hey, Sparkles, here's the deal.
If you wanna get back to Ass-place, Assberg..."

"Asgard." Thor corrects.

"Any contender who defeats my champion, their freedom they shall win."

"Fine. Then point me in the direction
of whoever's ass I have to kick!"

Thor is then taken to a different room. I just stare at Loki with worry. Oh shit...