It's Time...

"Why do you need to talk to my brother?" Loki asks a little bit of disgust in his voice.

"I need to talk to both of you." I reply.

"Oh goodie." Loki says full of sarcasm.

"Lady Y/n! What is wrong?" Thor walks in and stands to the glass.

"I had a dream."

"We all have dreams, it's nothing to be afraid of."

"Thor. You know how sometimes I can dream of the future?" Loki sits up and seems almost interested in what I just said.

"Yeah."

"I had a dream that flat so real. Like the others I feel this might become reality. I was on Asgard holding Mjölnir, I passed it over to you and I heard Loki's voice shout your name and then I woke up."

"Anything else? Any details?"

"Y/n! Are you ok? Steve told me you were screaming Thor and Loki's names in your sleep. JARVIS open the door!" Tony runs into the room and the cell door opens.

"Tony, can't you see I'm talking to Thor and Loki if he's paying attention." I mention.

"Sorry. I just worry about you. Did you have one of those dreams again? Were you back on Asgard or Jötunheim?"

"Asgard."

"Jötunheim?" Loki asks.

"Shut up brother!" Thor shout annoyed.

"Why should I Thor?! Jötunheim is my birthplace! I am Jötunn after all!"

"Calm down Loki! Please." I place my hand on his bare arm and a small patch of his skin goes slightly blue. His head bolts up and I look back at my brother. "Tony?"

"Yeah?"

I start to shake. "I left a list of things I would like you to but so I can make something and I'm wandering if you can you get them all please?"

"Are you gonna come with me?"

"No. I need to stay in my room and set everything up. Besides, I need to do something in the lab. Steve, can you keep an eye on Loki until I've done what I need to do?"

"Sure thing." Steve sits down on the bench outside of the cell.

"Let's go!"