Odin and Hela

We walk towards a figure and it slowly reveals itself to be Odin.

"Father?" Thor asks in disbelief.

"Look at this place. It's beautiful." Odin says, staring at the horizon.

"Father, it's us." Thor tried to get his father's full attention.

We sit next to him on a big rock and I sit next to Loki.

"My sons. I've been waiting for you." The powerful Asgardian says and then looks at me. "And who might you be?"

"Y/n Stark, Sir." I say. "I am-"

"My partner." Loki says interrupting me.

"Look after him, Y/n." Odin says holding me hand and planting a kiss on it and I nod in response.

"Father, we've come to take you home." Thor says.

"Home, yes. Your mother, she calls me. Do you hear it?" Odin says, almost in a mesmerised state.

"Loki, lift your magic." Thor orders his younger brother.

"Took me quite a while to break free from your spell. Frigga would have been proud. Stay with me for a while. I don't have much time."

"I know we failed you. But we can make this right." Thor says disappointed in himself.

"I failed you. It is upon us. Ragnarok."

"No, I've stopped Ragnarok. I put an end to Surtur." Thor's too sure of himself, that can get him in trouble.

"No. It has already begun. She's coming.
My life was all that held her back. But my time has come. I cannot keep her away any longer."

"Odin, may I ask who are you talking about?" I ask.

"Goddess of Death. Hela. My firstborn. Their sister."

"Their what?" I say completely shocked just like the two brothers.

"Her violent appetites grew beyond my control. I couldn't stop her, so I imprisoned her. Locked her away. She draws her strength from Asgard,
and once she gets there, her powers will be limitless."

"Whatever she is, we can stop her together. We can face her together."

"No, we won't. I'm on a different path now. This you must face alone. I love you, my sons. Please look after them, Lady Stark. Look at that." Odin takes in a breath. "Remember this place. Home."

Odin takes his last breath and disappears into thin air, turning into gold dust that gets carried with the wind. Thor starts to get tears in his eyes.

I look up and dark clouds start to form in the sky, thunder echoing around us. Loki and I look at Thor and there is lightning sparks forming around his finger and hands.

"Brother." Loki says, trying to calm his brother down.

"This was your doing." Thor snaps at the God of mischief.

I turn around and I tap Loki on the shoulder as I see a black, portal-like thing from behind us. "Um, Loki." I say.

The two brothers turn around and a woman with long black hair, pale skin and is dressed in a black, skin tight suit with green accents on it.

"So he's gone. That's a shame. I would've liked to have seen that." The woman speaks coldly.

"You must be Hela." I look at her, giving her a death glare.

"I'm Thor, son of Odin." Thor speaks.

"Really? You don't look like him."

"Perhaps we can come to an arrangement." Loki try's to reason with her.

"You sound like him." She pauses. "Who are you?"

"None of your damn business, that's who!" I snap at Hela.

"Kneel."

"Beg your pardon?" Loki asks, thinking she was joking.

"Kneel," she says and a long sword forms at he hands, "before your queen."

"I don't think so." Loki responds with arrogance.

Thor throws Mjölnir at Hela and she stops the powerful hammer with a single hand. The three of us look at each other, all looking as confused as each other.

"It's not possible." I say in shock.

"Darling, you have no idea what's possible." Hela says.

And with that she tightens her grip on the hammer and Mjölnir crumbles in her hand and the broken pieces fall to the ground along with the handle.

"Bring us back!" Loki shouts and the Bifrost is summoned before his brother can attack Hela.

"No!" Thor shouts as we enter the bifrost.

Hela manages to join the three of us on the way to Asgard. I grab hold of Loki and he throws a dagger at her but she deflects it causing Loki and me to be moved off course.

"No!" Thor yells. "Loki! Y/n!"

That's the last thing I hear before I pass out as we fall.