Falling [Kavi]

A/N: Please listen to the song 'burned out' by Dodie Clark repeatedly for best experience. Headphones recommended.

-

"Should I die, Beau?"

Avi Kaplan, the bass, laid on his king-size bed at the middle of his room, listening to a song playing on his laptop. The black cat climbed on his bed and licked his hand.

"Meow."

"Right, Beau.", he smiled as the cat crawled on his chest, "I should die."

"Meow."

He scratched Beau's ear, "What will happen if I die, Beau? Do you like Esther and Darien?"

"Meow."

"Oh, little.", Avi ran his hand through his hair and sat up, "I shouldn't adopt you at the first place."

The cat scratched her claws to Avi's hand in defend, and jumped to his shoulder as he stood up. Carelessly tied his hair to a messy bun, Avi threw his sheets of music on the table to a box named 'Kevin'. Then he walked around, gathered all of the family pictures to the 'Esther' box. He dropped dragon stuffs and his toys and his music CDs to the box what had 'Mitch' on its side. He put his shaving tools, the band's photos and some arts to 'Scott', Avi remembered Scott was growing his beard. Grabbed all the movie CDs, he sorted them in A-B-C order and laid them in the box named 'Kirstie'. He carefully wrapped the Grammy cup in bubble wrapper and put it in a box named 'Ben'. He kept walking around with Beau on his shoulder, and his house soon became emptier and emptier. He sticked some papers on large things, like 'Kevin' on his piano, 'Kirstie' on his favorite guitar and 'Scott', 'Mitch' on the other guitars. 'Esther and Darien' on his TV and fridge. 'Mom and Dad' to almost every furniture, even his bed.

Avi wrote 'Kirstie' on another note, but then scratched it off and wrote 'Esther' instead. "Come down here, Beau."

As he got the cat in his embrace, he tied the note to its necklace with a small rope.

"Okay, that's all. It's time, Beau. It's time.", Avi smiled, patted Beau's head. "It's gonna be fine."

And the cat meowed, sorrowfully. As if she knew what was going on.

-

"Kirstie? Do you receive it?"

Kirstie rubbed her eyes, muttered to her phone, "Receive what, Mitchy? You just broke my sleep, you know I gotta up all night tomorrow, right?"

"This is important! Go to the door, Kitten!", Scott's voice hurried on the line. "Go, go!"

The soprano okays to her friends and opened the door. Laid in front of her door was a black big metal box, like the kind you used to contain instruments. It had a paper wrote 'Kirstie' on its top. She pulled it into her house, "What is this? You twos have it too?"

"Yes. We found it when we got home after Superfruit's MV shooting." Mitch's voice shaking, "Kirstie... Kirstie... I think something is not right."

Kirstie raised an eyebrow, which was kinda hard because her eyes were considerable swelled from crying, "What do you mean?"

Scott weakly replied her, like a whisper, "We got two boxes, 'Scott' and 'Mitch'. We opened them."

"And?"

"They are fr-from Avi, Kitten.", she could hear Mitch cried out loud as Scott continued, "He sent us his things. Esther and Darien and Kevin received their boxes too, a day from New Year. I think... I think..."

"No, Scott, no. I gotta... I'm hanging up."

"We're coming to your house.", the baritone said certainly, and hung up.