Chapter forty-nine

Spring Trap and Mangle always knew about their parents. Spring Trap was adopted three times before they just kicked him out of the orphanage at two years old, because he was a monster even then, as he said. Mangle was two years old as well, and camping with her parents. They were slaughtered by bears in front of her, and she lived on her own for a week before Marionette found her and brought her back.

Freddy was thrown out of a moving vehicle by his Mum, only a few weeks old. Purple Guy had been on the side of the road and had caught him, saving him from brain damage.

Spring Trap just coughed at that.

Chica had her parents put ciggarettes put out on her skin, and was locked in her room for five days until Purple Guy came and killed her parents, then stole her.

Goldie's mother would be only thirty years old now. She was raped at a young age and left. Goldie was left outside an orphanage, except Purple Guy got him before the orphanage took him in.

Turned out they all knew about their parents last year. I just hadnt been told because I was going through my "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM" stage.

"You all knew? And we never talked about it?!" I crossed my arms grumpily and leant my head on the table.

"Well, we've all had depressing lives." Spring said. "And it would kinda ruin the whole funny thing, ya know?"

"No. No one knows." Mangle said.

"You're right, I'm the only funny one." Satisfied, he leant back in his chair with his arms crossed, balancing the chair on one leg.

I kicked the chair at the same time Bonnie did, and he fell over.

"Ow..."

"Lets watch a movie." Chica said suddenly. "Lets watch a movie together!"

"I dont wanna do that." Goldie said.

"Well, it's a great bonding activity, so you're gonna have to." Purple Guy said. "Lets watch... lets watch-"

"The Conjuring!" Bonnie shouted, then blushed and sunk down in his chair as everyone looked at him. "What?" He said sulkily. "Its a good movie."

"For you, maybe. But you're unscarable. What about something... romantic?" I asked, leaning over and taking his hood off so the hicky's on his neck were visible.

Bonnie glared at me as the others wolf whistled.

"Um. Wow." Purple Guy scratched his head. "You guys must have been pretty busy."

"Yeah, all night." I said proudly. Bonnie blushed an even deeper red, and shoved me roughly.

I started laughing.

....

I was sitting on the couch with Bonnie in my arms, and we were all watching We're The Millers. It was quite a funny movie, but Bonnie and me werent paying attention at all.

No. We werent kissing.

Bonnie was reading and I was playing Five Nights At Freddy's on my phone.

Scary game.

I jumped as I got jump scared by Foxy. He's the scariest one.

"What is it?" Freddy asked. I scratched my head. "Um, I was playing Five Nights At Freddy's and I got killed by Foxy."

"Yeah, he's the freaky, ugly one, right?" Spring said, smirking.

"You should see yourself!" I said, showing him. His smile faded.

The others instantly wanted to see themselves, so I showed them. They were very freaked out, especially Chica, who said "I dont wanna be that ugly in real life!"