chapter seventeen

It's been a couple of weeks since Jess and I have came back to the house. We all have been so much happier together.

We were all in the living room waiting on Jaime with popcorn. I sat on the floor next to Jessica, Danielle, and Erin as I did a few stretches. They were planning my baby shower.

"Well there has to be plenty of blue. I know this great place to get a really cute cake.", Erin said.

"We'll not just blue. There has to be other colors like yellow and green.", Jessica added.

"True true.", Erin responded. I laughed.

"Ok so I say in a month we can have this party down?", Danielle asked.

"Yes. We don't need Evelin's water breaking in the middle of cake cutting.", Jess said. We laughed.

"Alright. Everyone sit. Let's watch this.", Jaime said.

"What are we watching?", I said as I stood up and went to Mike. He sat on the couch reading his baby book he bought. He said it was for knowledge. He sat his book down and hugged me as I sat down. I chuckled and gave him a quick peck.

"We're watching our Spring Fever tour.", Vic said.

"Isn't that the one we went too?", Jess asked.

"Yes ma'am.", Mike said and then looked at me. I smiled. Vic started the video that Adam gave them. We watch as it started with Adam saying a few words.

"Well guys. This is the fourth to last concert you guys have. And each one is umm is a little different each time. All because the fans right?," Adam chuckled, "I love you guys and well let's hit this.", he said.

"Aww Adam is to cute.", I said.

"That's why we love him.", Jaime said then gave a big cheesy smile. We laughed. We continued watching the video and saw an empty arena.

"Why did Adam record this?", Jo said.

"He let's us see how it fills in with fans.", Tony said.

"Look there we are. We were the first ones in there.", Jess pointed out. We all watched as a girl with blue hair, a girl with shiny jewelry and a red headed walked in and sat front row. I laughed.

"Damn. That was a year ago. Look how I look now.", I said.

"You look even better now.", Mike said as he rubbed my belly. I smiled and gave him a peck.

"And that hair.", Erin said. I laughed.
"Gotta make something new be free the baby comes.", I said. We laughed. We continued watching and saw how all the fans came in. Then the guys starting coming in. One by one came in stage. Then they started playing.

"Mike, you can totally see how you spotted me in the crowd.", I said.

"Really?", he said. I laughed.

"Yes. Look. Jaime rewind back a bit and everyone watch Mike.", I said. Jaime rewinded the video and all eyes were in Mike. Everyone laughed when they saw what I was saying.

"Oh my god! Yes! Look you can see Jaime looking at Jessica.", Danielle said.
"And you drooling over Vic.", Jessica said. We laughed and continued the video.

"I remember that night just like it was yesterday. Mike kept saying how he wanted to see Evelin at the meet and greet. He honestly said it was love at first sight. But we didn't believe him. We honestly thought this was another one of his hit and runs but we were wrong.", Vic said as the video ended.

"Yeah. We never thought it would end like this. Jaime too. He kept saying how he saw this amazing girl with a cute smile and Vic with his beauty of a red head. He was so obsessed with her. They all whined about wanting to see you guys at our meet and greet.", Tony said. We laughed.