chapter eighteen

"We're home!", Jaime yelled. They came in each with a bag in their hand. Jess went up to Jaime.

"I got you your pearl tampons and your lavender Summer Eve's.", he said. Jessica hugged and kissed him.

"Yes.", she said and walked to her room. Erin went up to Tony.

"I got you your U by Kotex pads and your baby powder Summer Eve's. Plus some Advil so you won't feel those awful cramps.", he said as he poked her nose. She smiled and kissed him and went to her room. Danielle went to Vic.

"I got you your playtex pads. Maxi cause that's what you like and your original Summer Eve's.", he said. Danielle smiled and pecked him before she went to her room. I looked at the boys who still stood at the door.

"Well how was it?", I said.

"Funniest trip ever.", Jaime said as they came to the kitchen and greeted the other boys.

"Funny? How was it funny?", I said. They sat down and Mike came up to me and handed me a bag. I smiled and looked inside. I took out Nutella, pickles, and cheesecake. I looked at him and he smiled.

"You know me too well.", I said. He chuckled and kissed me.

"Well before we got to the store, we all agreed to act gay. You know to scare them. So we went in walking all gay and stuff and asked a guy that worked there, hey honey bunches? Where do you have your feminine products?", Vic said in a gayish tone. We laughed.

"You should have seen the look on his face. He was all like, they are by the baby shampoos ummm sir I mean ma'am I mean ugh. It was so funny.", Jaime said.

"So we all walk over there and there's a lady there. So me and Tony walk in to the aisle for the Summer Eve's and Tony goes ' Why do you always go for the original? You know it smells weird. ' and I go ' It feels fresher down there.", Vic said. We laughed."

You did not say that?", I said.

"I did. I felt super gay saying it.", Vic said with a chuckle. I laughed.

"But the lady. She looked so confused. So I turned to her and say ' Tell him that the baby powder one is fresher feeling.", Tony said. We all exploded in laughter again.

"Oh my god.", Alex said.

"So then I walked in And I'm like " Y'all, those two got nothing on the lavender one. This one keeps me fresh everyday.", Jaime said. We laughed again.

"You said that?", I said. Mike came behind me and hugged me.

"He even hip thrusted when he said it.", he muffled on my shoulder. The guys continued to laugh.

"Y'all would be the cutest gay people out there. But you guys can't compare to Jack and Alex.", I said.

"Oh hell no. They can never.", Jack said as he snapped his fingers in Z formation and his hand on his hip.

"Never will I ever reach that.", Vic said. Jack and Alex snapped their fingers. We laughed. I opened my jar of pickles and Nutella. I took out a pickle and sucked the juice out of it and then dipped it in Nutella. I put it my mouth and then noticed the guys all looking at me.

"Its a craving. Y'all be jealous. Damn. Waterbugs.", I said.

"You did not just say that.", Jack said. I nodded as I ate my pickle.

"Mike. Lay her off the vines.", Austin said. We laughed and went to the living room.

Danielle Erin, and Jessica sat in the big couch. Mike and I sat in the love seat and all the guys spread across the floor.