Birthday Special!

The next day at Music. Lizzy is sitting by Aiden and the teacher just called her and her group to sing their medley.

"Ready, guys?"
"Yes!" Aiden hits the button on the stereo.

(Purple=Lizzy, Blue=Aiden, Orange=Laurence, Pink=Kawaii~Chan)

When we finish everyone is stunned into silence. Then, Mrs. Flemming starts clapping, everyone joins in.
"Okay, everyone Aiden volunteered to sing until the end of class today." The class cheers. Aiden grabs my hand and drags me along with him. He whispers the song in my ear. He picks up his guitar. I tell KC to grab her violin and I hand her the sheet music.

After we finish, Aiden grabs my hands.
"Happy Birthday, Lizzy."
"Thank you." He turns to the audience.
"Today is Lizzy's birthday be sure to wish her a happy birthday."

Time Skip To Lunch

I sit down at Aphmau's table. Aiden ran off to do something.
"Happy Birthday, Lizzy!"
"Thank you, Aph." She points to the cafeteria doors. Above the doors hangs a banner that says, 'Happy Birthday, Lizzy.' Aiden is standing under the banner holding roses, my favorite flower. I walk over to him.
"You did all this, for me?"
"Yes, do you like it?"
"Yes, it is wonderful."
"Well, it's about to get better!" Aiden jumps onto the nearest table and starts to sing. He points to Aphmau and she hits play on the stereo.

"Lizzy, will you be my date to your birthday party?"
"I'm having a birthday party?"
"Ya, Aphmau is throwing it!"
"Yes, of course I will be your date." He steps off the table and walks over to me. He hands me the roses.
"Thank you." Gene walks up.
"Rosie-" I cut him off.
"Gene, I don't think we are really working out."
"Rosie, you go back on our deal, everyone will know."
"I'm revealing myself tomorrow." I smirk. I walk away.

Time Skip to When You Pick Your Dress

"Ugggghh, which one the purple one or the blue one!" I pick up my phone and call Aph.
(A=Aph, L=Lizzy)
A:hello
L: hey Aph should I were blue or purple to the party
A:blue
Aph hangs up.
I grab the blue dress and put it on along with some silver flats. The dress is dark blue with a silver trim.

Time Skip To Party

Aiden helps me out of the limo. He is wearing a dark blue tuxedo with a silver bow tie. We walk up to Aph's door. Aiden knocks.
"Ah, Lizzy!"
"Hi." I shyly wave. This dress goes above my knees it's a little to short for my liking.
"EVERYONE, THE BIRTHDAY GIRL HAS ARRIVED!" Everyone cheers. Aph places a silver tiara on my head and a silver crown on Aiden's.

Time Skip

"Come on, please, will you sing for us." Everyone is staring at Aiden and I.
"Fine." Aiden smirks.
"Let's go!" As Aiden pulls me onto the mini stage, everyone starts to clap. Aiden clicks the play button on the stereo. The music starts to play, then I realize the song, Strip That Down, I run over and turn it off. I pull a random CD out of my pocket and put it in the player. The song starts to play. I start to sing. Soon, Aiden joins in. He smirks. He pulls me onto the dance floor and we dance as we sing.

When we finish, I place my head on Aiden's chest. Best birthday ever! I'm finally 14!

A/N

571 WORDS