Moving Day!

Today is the day! The day I get to move in with my dad and brother. I just finished putting my stuff in the flatbed of the truck. I am so excited! I hop in the passenger seat and Dad drives away. We pull up at his house. I jump out and run to my room. It is beautiful. The walls are purple with black trimming. The bed covers are black with purple detailing and all the furniture is black. This is the best! I'm so excited! I'm probably grinning like an idiot. Deep Breath. Keep emotions under control. I walk into the kitchen to see the boys walking in with my stuff.
"Hey boys!"
"Is this all you have, Lizzy?" I look at my small suitcase and backpack.
"...Yes.....why?"
"Because, that is kind of strange. You had stuff other than this when you lived with your mom, right?"
"No, this is all I have and have ever had."
"Wow, really?"
"Yes, why is this so surprising?"
"Your brother has more stuff than you do."
"Yes, I know this." Dad grabs something out of his pocket.
"Here, have this, I will drive you to the mall and you can buy yourself some stuff." He hands me a large bundle of cash.
"I-i can't take this." I look at the money.
"Yes you can and you will." He forces the money in my hand.
"Fine, if I have to take it, I will. Can I at least bring a few friends to the mall with me?"
"Yes." I walk into my room and flop onto my bed. I pull out my phone and click onto Aph's contact.
(A:Aph, L:Lizzy)

A: hello?
L: hey aph, do you want to go to the mall with me?
A: yas, can I bring the girls?
L: of course
A: OK see you later
Aph hangs up.

So...time to get ready. I stand up and walk over to my suitcase. I pull out a OUAT sweater that says, 'Magic always comes with a Price.' I throw it on. Then, I grab a pair of black leggings and put them on. I throw my hair into a messy bun. There is a knock on the door. I run to the door but my little brother, Matthew beat me to it.
"Awww, hi, is Lizzy home?" Aph bends over to his height.
"Ya, she is in her room."
"Can we come in, little one?" Matthew shakes his head. I step into the conversation.
"Hey guys, you can come in." I open the door, inviting them in. Matthew hugs my leg as Katelyn, Lucinda, KC, and Aphmau walk in.
"Hey, Lizzy, is this your brother?" Aph asks.
"Yes." Matthew smiles at Aph. He then walks over and hugs Aph's leg. Aph giggles. Then, Lucinda gasps.
"Lizzy, you are a mess!"
"What?"
"You look horrible, dear." I shrug.
"I don't care."
"Please, let us help you."
"Girls, the reason we are going to the mall is to buy me more clothes because my dad says I need more."
"Ok, but can we still fix you."
"Sure, go right on ahead." They push me into my personal bathroom, with clothes in my hands. I put them on. The shirt is a black cutoff shirt that has a purple skull on it. The pants are black leggings with purple sequins on it. I walk out, the girls start squealing. They then, pull a chair into my bathroom and start to mess with my hair. By the time they are done, my hair is curled with purple tips. My beautiful caramel tips are now purple.
"YOU DYED MY HAIR!" They nod.
"Lizzy, it is beautiful, and you know it." Lucinda smirks.
"Fine, I do kinda like it." I cross my arms.
"Now, let's go girl!" They drag me to Lucinda's car. We get in and buckle up. Lucinda drives to the mall, pulls over and we run into the mall.

Time Skip To After The Mall

Lucinda drives us back to my house. We get out and put my stuff away. Then, the girls leave. Then, I get a knock on my bedroom door. I open it revealing, Aiden. He smiles.
"Hi, Lizzy." I smile and invite him in. He sits in my computer chair.
"I just wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow."
"For what?"
"You'll see." He smirks and walks out. I lay down on the bed.
Hooray.

A/N

762 words