A Few Years Later: Zanvis

I fix my tie and ring the doorbell. "T-travis! What are y-you doing here?" Zane asks.

"I'm here to take you on a date. It's our anniversary after all." I state.

"But, you have work." Zane reasons.

"Zane, you aren't getting out of this one." I state. He sighs and invites me inside.

"I'm going to go get ready, you stay here." Zane states.

"Na, I wanna follow." I argue. Zane blushes and he walks upstairs. I follow him. I flop backwards onto his bed. He pulls off his shirt to reveal his slightly defined abdomen. I blush and look away, feeling my length harden.

Zane finishes dressing and we get into my car. I put a blindfold on Zane. He groans. We arrive at the place we first met those many years ago. I help Zane out of the car and bring him to the tree. I remove the blindfold. Zane gasps.

"Travis, it's the tree." Zane states. Tears stream down his face. We walk closer to the tree. We climb it to find the abandoned tree house. Z + T is carved into the trunk of the old oak tree. We cuddle under the stars.

"Zane..." I trail off. My high school sweetheart looks at me. I pull Zane to his feet and pull out a box. I kneel down.

"You are the yang to my yin, my one true love and have been since high school. You are a lovely individual once someone can get past your walls. I have tried my best to melt those walls away. I love you and vow that I always will. Zane Romeave, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"Travis, yes! A million times yes!" I jump up and hug my wonderful lover. Zane nuzzles his head into my neck and I kiss his forehead. I carry him back to the ground and to the car.

Let's say that was the best night of the young couples life... So far.