A Few Years Later: Kate~Chan

I fix my tie as I stand on the alter. Aph stands at my side, consulting me.

"Don't get cold feet now. You deserve each other. You love each other, don't give up on her now." Aph states. I nod. The fanfare begins. I take a deep breath. My beautiful bride walks down the aisle. Then, I remember why I chose her. Her father's smile as wide as hers. She is the one. She stands in front of me, I grab her hands.

"And now for the vows. Katelyn." The priest states. I nod and look into my lovely Nana's eyes.

Nana, you have made me the happiest woman alive. I love you more than I have loved anyone else. I believe that you will be the only person I will love for the rest of my life. You are beautiful, you aren't perfect, but, that's good enough for me. Your personality is almost as beautiful as your smile. I vow to love you forever and always.

My lovely fiance sheds a tear. "Nana." The priest states. She smiles and wipes a tear away.

Katelyn, to be honest, I knew you were the one the moment I laid eyes on you. I thought you could never love me back so I, unfortunately, distracted myself in the worst way. You have been the light of my life from the start. I hope you will continue loving me forever because I know I will. I vow to love you forever and always.

"With the power invested in me, you may kiss the bride." The priest states. I pull Nana in for a deep and passionate kiss. In this moment, it's was just us.

Two lovers, in a world of emptyness. Loving each other for eternity.