Around the World

Using the magic power of the Griffin I teleport us to the next day in Music.

Aiden got himself transferred into all my classes because he thinks I need protection. I put Gene in the hospital for a week. I found out that Aphmau's love interest is Aiden's brother, Aaron. I am challenging Oxi, the Delta female today. Aiden is challenging Ethan, the Delta male tomorrow.

"OK students, today I have prepared for Rose to sing a solo of her choice. Aiden and Laurence to sing a mashup of Believer and Filthy. Aiden, Laurence, and Lizzy will sing Stereo Hearts. Aiden will also sing a solo he is deciding on this song alone." I walk over the keyboard, the boys follow me. I start to play.

(Laurence, Aiden) I walk over to the piano. Aiden sits down by me. Laurence stands by me on the other side. I start to play.

(Laurence, Lizzy, Aiden) Laurence walks back to his seat. Aiden whispers the song in my ear.

As he finishes we are facing each other inches apart. I cough breaking the awkward moment.
"Well thank you Laurence, Rose, and Aiden, now on with today's lesson." Aiden and I walk back to our seats.

"Today, I will assign you a group and you will create a medley." He starts walking up to people.

"Our first group will be our advanced students, Aiden, Laurence, Kawaii~Chan and Rose." They all walk over to me. They sit down and I start the conversation.

"How about we pick an artist and we all decide on a song that artist wrote?"
"Because most of the songs they write sound similar." Aiden smiled. I smile back. KC giggles and nods. Laurence looks bored.
"Chainsmokers is the artist, everyone pick a song." KC looks excited. We all pick songs and mash them together. Then we practice.
"OK everyone on Thursday, the advanced group will go, then on Monday everyone else will go."
*ring ring*

Aiden and I walk into Math class. We sit done by each other.
"Okay class today we are going to play around the world. We will start out easy, Rose what is -25+75?"
"50."
"Correct, Aiden what is -75+105?"
"Uhhhh....30?" I mentally face palm.
"Correct!"
"Nixi, what is....."

Smol Teim Skip

It is down to Aiden and myself. If Aiden misses this question and I can answer it correctly, I win.
"If 69 pencils are in a package and there are 347 packages, how many pencils are there in total?"
"Ummmmm.......23,953?"
"Incorrect, Rose?"
"23,943."
"Correct, Rose you have won the game!"
"YES!"
*ring ring*
I pull Aiden behind me as I run to our next class, English. I blast in the door. I shove Aiden into the first seat I see and sit next to him.
"OK class today you will be writing a poem that connects to you."
I pull out a piece of paper and write a poem that I wrote last night in my room.
DEAR LIFE,
If you want me to bow,
I will stand up straight.
You can knock me down today,
But I will stand tomorrow.

If you want me to cry,
I will gladly smile.
I will laugh everyday,
And I will keep doing that until I die.

If you want me to hate,
I will share love,
Depending on free will
And not just fate.

If you want me to give up,
I will struggle through.
I will continue fighting my battles,
And I will never stop.
If you want me to walk away,
I will go nowhere.
You can push me over the edge,
I will just climb up another way.

If you want to break me,
I will stay strong,
Because I am able,
To still see the beauty.

So dear Life, can't you see?
I am still and always will be a Warrior,
And there is no way you will ever defeat me!
Done!

A/N
660 words