Travis and the Singing Competition

"Travis!"
"Hey Lizzy, what's up?"
"I wanted to know if you have any siblings?"
"Why?"
"...For a survey I'm doing?"
"Well, I have a sister on my dad's side, I think her name is Lizabeth or Elizabeth something like that."
"Thank you."
"No problem."

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY AT LUNCH

"Hey Aiden, I found Travis!"
"He said that he has a sister on his dad's side and her name was Elizabeth."
"That's awesome! Well I promised Garroth I would help him with his art project, so bye!"
"Bye!" Aiden walks away. I sigh.
"Well, well, well look who it is, nerdy little nobody."
"Hi, Ivy." I turn around and there stands the hot pink haired, hot head.
"Aww, does Little Lizzy have a crush on Aiden."
"No."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Well, I have a crush on him so I'm gonna go give him a kiss."
"Bitch, that is not happening."
"Yes, it is slut!"
"No, it's not."
"Since you think you are so much better that me, I challenge you to sing at the singing competition!"
"Done!"
"And win!"
"Okay!" I stand on the table.
"I accept your challenge. I will sing and beat you at the singing competition!"
"Have fun losing, it's a duet singing competition and you have no friends!" I stand there dumfounded.
"I WILL SING WITH HER!!!" Aiden and Aphmau stand on the tables they were sitting at. I smile, not a fake smile, a genuine smile.
"I WILL TOO!!!" Garroth stands beside Aiden. My smile widens.
"NO YOU GUYS CAN'T HELP!! SHE IS JUST A NERDY LITTLE NOBODY WITH NO FRIENDS!?!?" Ivy storms out of the cafeteria. I walk over to everyone.
"Thank you." I smile.
"No problem." They three respond simultaneously.
"But only one of you can sing with me."
"Aiden should he spends most of the time with you."
"Thank you." Aiden smiles.

A/N

318 WORDS