A Few Year Later: Lizden

I stand in front of the mirror looking at myself. I zone out and look at my pinkie, the world blurs and I see my red string. I smile at it and come back to reality hearing Aph's voice.

"Don't get cold feet." She states. I look over my shoulder at her and smile widely.

"Why would I do that?" I ask. "Aiden is the one." Aph smiles at me and I smile at her.

"We are officially becoming sisters today." Aph states. Her white dress flows behind her.

"I think a double wedding was a good idea." I state. Aph nods. "I can't believe you and Aaron had two kids before you decided to get married."

"He wanted to wait for Aiden to ask you." Aph states, laughing. I smile and laugh with her. My dad pokes his head through the door, so does Aiden's dad.

"Are you girls ready?" My dad asks. I roll my eyes.

"Yes." I state. Dad walks in and links arms with me. Derrick walks in and links arms with Aph. I smile as we walk into the aisle. The bride music plays and all attention is on us. We stand side by side, arms linked. We stop in front of our lovers.

Aph stands before Aaron and I stand before Aiden.

"Aaron, do you take Aphmau Odinson to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"Aphmau, do you take Aaron Lycan to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"Aiden, do you take Elizabeth Noyes to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"Elizabeth, do you take Aiden Lycan to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"With the power vested in me, you may kiss the bride."

I sweep Aiden off his feet, locking our lips. Aaron and Aphmau share a short passionate kiss. Aiden pulls away, my chest heaving. He wipes the saliva off his face. I roll my eyes.

I tackle hug Aphmau, knocking her to the ground. I smile, picking her up. I brush off my tux. I look over at Aiden. He stands confidently in his white wedding dress.

I smirk.

"Nice dress." I tell him. He looks at me.

"You told me I couldn't fit into it. Ha, I win. Nice tux." He tells me. I shake my head, chuckling.

"I can't believe you guys switched outfits." Aphmau tells me. I smirk.

"I can." Aaron breaks in. I smile, widely.