Gene

Using the magical power of DRAGONS I teleport us five hours in the future.

Yes, finally time for lunch. I sprint to the cafeteria and burst through the doors. Everyone turns to look at me. I blush and look at the floor. I see Aph, grab my lunch and sit with her.
"Oh, hey, Rose!"
"Hey, Aph!" Then everyone else arrives. They start talking about relationships and crushes, all that gross stuff.
"I need some fresh air be right back." I walk outside and sit on the bleachers.
"Why, hello, hot stuff."
"Shut up."
"Feisty, I like it."
"Shut up!"
"The name's Gene."
"Rose, now what do you need?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to meet my friends?"
"No."
"Too bad." He picks me up and swings me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. We leave school grounds and walk to a park by my house. We up to two people that are sitting under a tree. One is a male with brown hair and blood red eyes. The other is a female with blue white hair and violet eyes.
"Hey Gene!"
"Hey Sasha."
"Who is she?"
"She is a new potential member."
"Cool!"
"Could you please show us your true form?"
"No." I lay on the ground with my arms crossed.
"Please?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"You will run away."
"Why do you think that?"
"Because you are a C-O-W-A-R-D COWARD!" I scream to the world.
"How about we bet on it, if I run away, I will leave you alone. If I don't run away, you will join our gang?"
"What is the gang called?"
"The Shadow Knights."
"Could you at least come up with a better name?"
"No."
"Fine, let's bet, coward."
"Deal?"
"Deal." We shake hands.
"Meif'wa form." Small, dark blue ears pop out of my head. A thin, dark blue tail pops out of my lower back, it slowly swishes back and forth.
"And...?"
"Werewolf form." Large, purple, furry ears pop out of my head. A fuzzy, purple tail pops out of my lower back. (Think of Aaron's ears and tail except purple)
"Is there more?" Gene yawns. I smirk.
"3...2...1...TAKEOFF!" Black angel wings pop out of my back. I fly high into the sky...and dive towards the Shadow Knights.
"Holy shit, guys run!" They bolt down the street.

A/n
402 words