SHIPS!!!!

I walk up the steps of the school. I have gone back to being myself, Lizzy.
"Hey Rose."
"Hey Aiden, but I changed my name."
"Cool, what is your name now?"
"Lizzy."
"That is a beautiful name, Lizzy."
"Okay, lover boy, we better get to class." We walk into Music.
"Aiden would you like to sing one of your original songs?"
"Which one?"
"Either Photograph or Galway Girl."
"Can I sing both?"
"Sure, who do you want to help you?"
"Lizzy."
"Okay..."
"You remember the lyrics to Photograph, right?"
"Yes."
I walk to my seat as Aiden walks to the front. He picks up his guitar and starts to sing.

After he finishes he motions for me to come up. I walk to the front. As we start to sing, we dance.

When we finish Aiden is holding me to his chest. We awkwardly separate. Aiden then begins explaining who inspired him to sing.
"My songs were inspired by Lizzy, she brought me back to my songwriting. After my mom died, I became socially awkward. Now, Lizzy has shown me how important singing is to me." Aiden smiles at me. Everyone claps as we walk back to our seats.

Time Skip

Aiden and I sit down at Aphmau's table. Then, Travis, Zane, Laurence and Garroth stand up.
"We have something to say."
"Okay, Travis, proceed."
"3...2...1..." Travis is counting down.
"WE'RE DATING!!" The boys say simultaneously as they grab their significant others hand. Garroth and Zane look like tomatoes whilst Laurence and Travis have a light dust of pink on their cheeks.
"Vylad and I are dating too." Dante stands while Vylad stays seated with his head down. Everyone sits down.
"You PERVS better not get touchy with my baby brothers."
"Say that to your boyfriend." Zane mumbles to himself but I heard and apparently so did Garroth.
"He does not get touchy."
"Sure and you guys totally weren't MAKING OUT ON THE COUCH LAST NIGHT OR ANYTHING!?!"
"OK SHUT UP NOW BEFORE I MAKE YOU SHUT UP!" The boys stop fighting and chat amongst one another. Finally a quiet moment.
"Hey Wolfie."
"Fuck you, Gene."
"Fine bitch, I will leave you alone, for now."
"Goodbye asshole."
"WOULD ELIZABETH NOYES PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE, I'LL REPEAT, WOULD ELIZABETH NOYES REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE, THANK YOU." Wonder what that's about?
"OOOOO SHE'S IN TROUBLE." I stand up and walk to the lunchroom door. I run down the hallways and stop at the office door. I walk in and the secretary points to the principal's door. I strut in.

A/N

433 WORDS