The Son and Daughter of a Demon

DON'T PLAY SONG YET!!!

"Lizzy, Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan have prepared to sing a song for us before we get on with the lesson." Everyone cheers.
"Okay, girls, 3...2...1...GO!!" KC starts us off.

(Red=Katelyn, Yellow=Lizzy, Blue=Kawaii~Chan, Purple=Aphmau)

Everyone claps.

Time Skip

Finally it's time for the spirit assembly. The princpal walks out onto the stage.

"Good afternoon students, to start off our assembly, Lizzy Noyes, will sing a duet with Aiden Lycan. Welcome, Lizzy and Aiden." We walk out from different sides of the stage and meet up.
"So, we have prepared to preform something else for you guys. Beforehand, Aiden and I were going to sing, but instead we are going to preform a short dance routine for you." The audience cheers loudly. I hear someone shout, 'That's my brother.' I ignore it. I hit the play button on the stereo. Aiden starts to pull me around the stage. We start to dance.

Once we finish the crowd erupts with applause and whistling. Ms. Leah walks onto stage.
"Okay students, for the next event we will have a student of my choice against four volunteers, in a race."
"Yes!" I high five Aiden.
"The student I choose is Lizzy, because I have seen her run so fast in the hallways, the hall monitors couldn't catch her." The crowd erupts with laughter.
"Any volunteers?" Garroth, Katelyn, Travis, and Aiden raise their hands.
"Okay, the students that raised their hands please head out to the track. Everyone else to the bleachers!" All of us racers walk to the track together.
"3...2...1...GO!!!!" Aiden, Garroth, Katelyn, and Travis takeoff. When they run eight laps, I start to jog around the track, when Aiden hits nine laps with Katelyn on his tail, I take off.
"3...2...1...ZOOM ZOOM!!!" I burst out a maximum speed and pass blurs of human bodies. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...Stop. I come to a short stop and almost go flying.
"And Lizzy is the winner." Everyone starts clapping and whistling. Katelyn, Aiden, Garroth and Travis walk up to me.
"Good Job, Lizzy!"
"Thanks Aiden."
"Lizzy, that was an unfair race!" Travis looks at me, his face is as red as a beet.
"Hey, I gave you a head start, you could have used your powers."
"Fine! Good Job...cheater." (Play Song Now!!!) He starts running away.
"Travis! Get back here!!!"
"No way!! 3...2...1...ZOOM ZOOM."
3...2...1...TAKEOFF!!!" I sprout my black wings and fly into the sky.
"NO FAIR!!"
"3...2...1...BOOM BOOM!" Black bombs fall from the sky, landing all around Travis. He makes his light shield and...deflects all my bombs.
"TRAVIS, THAT IS NOT FAIR YOUR SHIELD BLOCKS ALL MY ATTACKS!"
"FINE, FROM NOW ON, NO SHIELDS ALLOWED!"
"FINE!" I fly in circles above him.
"NOW YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A VULTURE!"
"THAT'S NOT AGAINST THE RULES!"
"3...2...1...BLING BLING!" Large green crystals shoot out of the ground towards me. I fly higher.
"3...2...1...MOON MOON!" My pet dragon, Moonshine, appears.
"Moonshine use bite attack!" She bites the crystals in half. They fall to the ground and shake the earth with an impending force.
"3...2...1...U U!" Travis' pet unicorn, Uni, appears.
"Uni, use energy attack and aim for Moonshine's wings!" Huge beams of green energy shoot out of Uni's horn.
"Moonshine use shield defence, then directly follow with Flamethrower attack!" Moonshine's black body turns glossy and glittery as she shoots balls of fire out of her mouth. The balls that miss, hit the ground with a shake. Travis is focusing on the pets fight but forgot about the actual one. I have to go into the form of Lucifer to use a powerful enough magic to knock him over.
"I am the source of all power, hear my words and heed them. Transform me into my true form!
Zweite Transform: Lucifer!" My black angel wings transform into black devil wings that fade into purple. My light cream skin turns grey. My eyes turn purple and my hair turns white with a streak of purple. Black demon horns sprout out of my head. A grey devil tail pops out of my lower back. I float down a bit. My clothes change into a short black dress and my Converse turn into black combat boots. A silver tiara with black jewels imbedded in it appears on my head. I make a ball of black and purple magic. I fire it and it hits Travis square in the head. He falls onto his butt.
"I WIN, YOU LOSE, I'M WINNER, YOU'RE LOSER, SUCK IT!"
"Okay, sorry for calling you a cheater."
"Apology accepted!"
"Let's clean up our mess."
"Together?"
"Together!" We link arms.
"3...2...1...FIX FIX!" In a shimmering light of white and black, the field looks as it did before.

A/N

828 WORDS