His Confession/Her Rejection

Setting: In the library, after school

"Hey, Lizard." Aiden smiles.

"Oh, hey, Thunder, may I sit."

"Of course, m'lady." I sit across the table from Aiden.

"Well, you are a little more gentlemanly, since we saw my dad." Aiden smiles.

"Yes, I decided I would start using my moves on you. Aaron agreed." I smile.

"I'm so excited for tomorrow's game!" I squeal.

"Which one? Soccer or baseball." Aiden smiles.

"Both! But, I am more exciting for the soccer game."

"Why?"

"They finally let me on the team!"

"Really, I'm so proud of you!"

"Now, you are starting to sound like my dad."

"Heh, would you accompany me to the office?"

"Why?"

"I was going to ask if we could sing at half time?"

"Of course, let's go!" Aiden laughs as I drag him down the hallway. We forge down the halls, toward the office. Out of the blue, the same werewolves that pushed me into the fountain, pushed past me and Aiden. I brace for impact. When I open my eyes, I see Aiden hovering over me. (Remember when Garroth fell on Aphmau. Exactly like that.) Aiden's bandana had fallen off. He stared at me will his sparkling dark blue eyes. My face heated up. What is this feeling?

"Uh, A-aiden, your bandana fell off."

"I know." He chuckles slightly.

"D-do you want me to fix it?"

"No, its fine." He continues to stare at me.

"I-if you don't mind me asking, w-why do you wear your bandana?"

"Uh..."

"Sorry, that was rude."

"No, your fine."

"Okay..." I try to hide my face but Aiden stands and pulls me up with him. He smiles. I hide my face in my shirt.

"If you really want to know, I'm an..." My eyes widen and I cough.

"Oh, I won't tell anyone."

"That's funny, a demon and an..., the best of friends." I slightly giggle. Aiden chuckles.

"I just want to tell you how beautiful your eyes are." Aiden hooks my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes. We stare into each other's eyes. "Your eyes are even more dazzling than the largest diamond. Nothing can compare to your eyes."

"Aiden, my eyes are the dullest gray. Your eyes are the dazzling ones. They are a beautiful dark blue. Even the most sparkling sapphire cannot compare." I sadly smile.

"Lizzy, will you listen to a song I have been working on?" I smile.

"Of course, Aiden." He smiles and pulls out his phone.

Play video at the top

I gasp. "Oh, Aiden. I'm sorry for being so naive.

"I T S  F I N E." Aiden's voice fades darkly. I see a string of red. One end is tied to my pinkie and the other is tied to Aiden.

We will forever be. Lovers eternally.