Prolouge

Hello, I am Elizabeth Jayden Faith. To shield myself from my past, I go by Rose. I used to go by Lizzy until almost all of my family died. It was the day of June 2, my little brother's birthday, that my family got into a car crash.

My mom, my stepdad, my two little sisters and my baby brother were in the car on that day. My job was to occupy my little brother, Matthew Benson, whilst my family went to the store and bought the supplies for his surprise birthday party.

Mom, Cary(stepdad), Mackenzie, Janet and James had major injuries. Mom and Cary never made it to the hospital. Mackenzie, James and Janet, at ages 10, 2, and 7, made it it to the hospital but they never made it home.

My little brother and I went to foster care on June 3, the following day. But, I have a secret that no one knows except me.

I was different from my family, I had a different dad and I received powers from him. My dad is the Demon Warlock and my mom was secretly a werewolf. She could also change the shape of shadows, heal the wounded and she could sprout demon wings from her back, she was a descendant of Shad the Destroyer. I also received powers from her.

The powers I inherited were, changing the shadows, being a werewolf and to sprout demon wings.

Whenever I am near high levels of dark magic I go into a form I call, The Form of Lucifer. I am the Devil, and yes, the Devil is a girl. This is my story. The story of Lucifer.