A Few Years Later: Vylante

Warning: Smut!

Dante and I drag ourselves out of the plane and flag down a taxi. The taxi takes us to our hotel. By now, we are wide awake. We walk into our semi large hotel room. Dante pushes me against the wall and kisses me roughly. I drop my luggage, placing my hand behind his head, deepening the kiss. I kiss back with the same passion. Dante pulls away for air.

"I missed you. We've been on the plane for far too long, dear." Dante states. I smile and wipe the saliva off my face.

"I missed you, too, lovely. But, do you really want to do it know?" I ask. Dante nods with eagerness. I smirk and grab the band of his pants, palming him through the fabric. He moans. "But, lovely, I don't think we can, our neighbors will get mad."

"I don't care. I just want the pleasure." Dante gasps out. I smirk.

"Fine, lovely." I give in. He starts kissing my neck and pushes me against the table. I feel for the radio behind me and turn it on. 'Strip That Down' comes on. In a matter of moments, Dante and I are making out on the bed, naked. Dante hits my sweet spot and I moan loudly. Dante then takes complete control, rendering me victim to his pleasures.

~

Dante and I fall down onto the bed, gasping. We cuddle together.

"Thanks for that, lovely, I needed that." I state.

"I needed it just as much as you did." Dante states. 'You Are My Sunshine' comes onto the radio. Dante reaches over the bed and pulls up a black box. He opens it, revealing a gold band.

Vylad, you are my one and only, my sunshine. I promise that whatever happens to you shall happen to me. You die, I die. I vow to spend the rest of my life loving you. My life is now devoted to you. So, Vylad Ro'Meave, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?

"Did you even need to ask? Of course I will!" I answer. Dante grabs me and wraps me into a hug. He pulls me into a deep passionate kiss. He places the ring on my finger. We fall asleep, holding each other close.