Spirit Assembly

"Lizzy, welcome welcome, could you please sing a song for me, Mrs. Flemming said you have an excellent voice?"
"Sure, what should I sing?"
"Do you have any original songs?"
"Yes."
"Could you sing on of those?"
"Yes." I decide to sing a song I wrote with my brother. It is called Warriors.

"Lizzy that was amazing, could you sing me another?"
"Sure." I decide on another song called Rock and Roll, this one I wrote with my little sister.

"This is perfect!"
"What is?"
"Well I was hoping you would sing a song with Aiden Lycan at the spirit assembly."
"Did he already agree?"
"Yes."
"Then I will do it."
"Thank you."
"Well I have to meet back up with Aiden so we can converse, bye!"
"Goodbye, Lizzy." I exit the office and run back to the lunchroom. I slow down and walk in to see Aiden in a fight with Ethan. I sit down and observe. Aiden is unscathed whilst Ethan doesn't look great. Aiden strikes in and out, over and over, giving Ethan no time to attack. Then Ethan falls. Aiden walks over to me.
"Good job!"
"Thanks."
"Well, we get to sing at the spirit assembly."
"Great, well you have an amazing voice how could she not chose you."
"Alright, lover boy, I get it, I'm good at singing." I playfully punch his shoulder.
"Hahaha, are you sure you aren't in love with my...handsome face...buff muscles...perfectly manicured ears and tail...annnnd.......my amazing flirting skills?"
"You have flirting skills? How come I haven't seen them?"
"Because........ummmmmm........because.........I just....DON'T THINK OF YOU THAT WAY HAHAHAHAHA!"
"Ummmmm, okay, I'm gonna go now." I turn around and start to speed walk away.
"Noooo, Lizzy, don't leave me!"
"Aiden you are making it sound like I'm dying."
"Sorry, but please don't leave."
"Fine." We sit in silence.
"What is your favorite color?"
"Purple."
"What is your favorite drink?"
"Apple juice."
"Favorite food?"
"Nutella with bread and bananas."
"Favorite number?"
"6."
"Favorite letter?"
"L."
Do you have any siblings?"
"One living one, three dead ones."
"That's sad!"
"My sisters, one of my brothers, my mom, and my stepdad died in a car crash."
"That must have been a devastating experience for you and your brother."
"That is one of the reasons I started singing more."
"Could you please tell me about the living one?"
"His name is Matthew. He loves video games and Lego's. He is eight years old."
"Do you have any other living siblings?"
"I have a brother on my dad's side, he is fourteen and his name is Travis. I have never met him."
"OMI, do you think it is the Travis that is dating Zane, the one we know?"
"I highly doubt it, but there is no harm in asking."
"Let's go find him."

A/N

474 WORDS