Romance.

His twinkling eyes. They were glowing as he sang, brighter than the lights shooting down. He was so eye-catching, so mesmerising, that the entire world had nothing against him. His hair that flew behind him like a soul leaving the chest echoed through the adrenaline and pounding atmosphere. Almost controlled by a deep, sensual spell cast against him, Frank felt his cold, delicate fingers slip onto the wrong cord. He gasped silently, and Ray mouthed something to him... something that he couldn't make out, but he quickly understood Ray was telling him that it was okay to make mistakes; especially if the witch that created the spell was called Love.
As Gerard roared into the microphone, Frank could hear the emotion and anger in the words he was yelling. It was so fresh, so pure and natural. Gerard formed his lips into the honest, raw lyrics he had lived through weeks and months of destroying pain to produce. He was the killer and the microphone was his victim, he put the microphone through the same amount of destructive emotion he went through, which led the crowd to immense appreciation for such a talented man to own the stage. Frank's heart was ringing for Gerard, ringing for him to answer his prayers. He had never felt anything like this before, every second he stood next to Gerard, he became more and more in love with him. Devotedly, he continued putting all of his blood, sweat and tears into his instrument; occasionally peering up at Gerard and feeling safe to luxuriate in his beauty. Frank just wanted to take Gerard by the hand and confess his love, the love so strong that even the crashing, monstrous waves of the ocean couldn't destroy it. The love so immortal that even a roaring, deathly gremlin living inside a volcano couldn't burn it to it's fatal end.

"Hey, Ray, have you ever been in love?" Frank asked, sipping his Red Bull.
"Oh yes. Its a magical but destructive feeling. It's like a..." Ray began, experienced in the art of falling in love.
"...like a fire-breathing dragon exhaling a deep, luscious cloud of smoke into your heart." Frank interrupted.
"Exactly that."
Ray picked up his guitar and placed it on his lap, then he began picking at cords randomly.
"So, who are you in love with? Do we get to meet them?" Ray added.
"Not exactly..." Frank hesitated, persevering to choose his words wisely, "they don't know about my feelings yet."
"Frank! You gotta tell her!" Ray insisted, slipping off his chair.
"He's a he... and he's not available." Frank sighed, looking down at the carpet to perhaps be granted with some advice by the inanimate object he was staring down at.
"You've got to fight. You're a solider at war here, dude! Just go for it!" Ray said, proceeding to stand up and go elsewhere in the tour bus.
Frank analysed the advice carefully.
"I've got to fight," he chanted, "i'm a solider at war. I've got to fight."

[Sorry this part is short, its definitely quality over quantity here. It gets better, though!]