I Never Told You What I Do For A Living

Darkness. The slashing and slaying of an axe against human flesh. Thunder. Bolts of terrorism, setting trees and bushes alight. The walls seemed to be made of thin paper - the hotel the band were staying in. Just the whistle of the wind could blow this building to it's doom. Frank shivered and whimpered, tossed and turned, but the howling sound of demons outside were forcing his eyes open. Afraid and lonesome, he switched the light on and scampered across the corridor to number 142.
Gerard's room.
Frank already felt warm and secure in his presence, despite being behind a door. He placed three heavy knocks upon the cold door, and without hesitation, the door was opened by Gerard.
"Hey, dude. Do you mind if i crash in here tonight? That thunder..." he began.
"Scary?" Gerard mocked him, as if him being shorter than everyone else wasn't enough. Gerard placed his arm around Frank and welcomed him into his messy yet comforting room.
Frank immediately slashed a blanket round his shoulders and got onto the floor.
"Hey, hey, dude! Come in the bed! It's big enough, and you're my best bud." Gerard insisted.

Dangerous territory. Frank climbed into the bed next to Gerard and felt a strong connection piercing through his ribs.
"Hey, G, are you in love?" Frank asked as he lay his head on the pillow and stared up at the ceiling.
"Yeah, it's amazing. Its so deep, raw and exciting. When I met Lindsey, i instantly fell." Gerard replied, looking at Frank as he spoke.
"Yeah. He's not available though, and it hurts so bad because its real love, not the stupid, cliché kind of love in movies... and pop music." the two laughed awhile, until returning to their serious conversation.
"Wait, he?! That's great! I'm so pleased! Any guy would be lucky to have you, Frankie." Gerard said, as a large grin spread across Frank's face.
"Anyway, i'm going to call it a night. Sleep well Frankie!"
"Goodnight, G."

Another day, another show. The band hopped onto the tour bus and began surfing the roads like they were dolphins on smashing seas. The bus was messy - it was a hotel for creased clothes and sole-less shoes. But for them, it was home; heaven for the musicians who were born to be wild on the road. They lived and thrived performing, slaying the stage like it's a religious event.
The set was complete, and the band prepared to enter stage to a collection of howling hounds supporting their every breath.
Each song a different vibe, they came to the song Frank was dreading... he tensed up, but correctly picked at the strings without being distracted by the fire pit on his cheeks or the shuddering of his flesh. As the song went on, every beat was a step closer to the part he dreads every show. It was; I Never Told You What I Do For A Living.
Frank looked up at Gerard, trying to wince his uncomfortableness away, but before he could close his eyes and blank reality, Gerard sang the line he was dreading. Frank's entire life flashed before his eyes.
"Clean me off, i'm so dirty babe!" Gerard sang, moving his body to the context of the lyrics.
Frank slowly opened his eyes again, and he looked down to hopefully find what he thought would be there to be a myth... but it was there (and it certainly caught the eye of some hungry fangirls in the front row).
Shit.
An erection.