Helena (So Long And Goodnight)

Like a murderous thug, she swung her knife towards the guys and felt a sharp piercing sound, a thud to the ground and a booming scream. An ongoing scream, hysterical crying. Her eyes were blurred; her vision impaired by tears welling up in her eyes. But she could see two figures and a pool of blood. What did she just do? She shuddered, fell back, but was able to catch herself on the door to the bathroom. The forceful shout was infinite, causing pain to her eyes but more pain to her heart. Her entire life flashed before her eyes, the ultimate fear of the consequences. She pulled the knife out of the bleeding chest. It had plunged through the heart. He was dead. And Lindsey had to get out of there. A whirlwind of agonising shrieks from outside: the police car. The lifeless, bleeding body withered on the floor, waiting for the paramedics to save it. But, what's the point if you're already dead? What's the point if your heart is beating but in your mind, your body is cold and gone. What's the point if you're already in enough pain to last a lifetime, that you can't imagine living a lifetime? What's the point of living when the one person you needed most was gone in a second?
That's when the aggressive pouncing on the door began. The loud shouts of the police. Lindsey was frozen. Suddenly, the door smashed open and a group of paramedics crashed through the room to the body. That was when Lindsey was bombarded with questions. Did you see it happen? How did it happen? Who is the culprit? And what could have been the motive?

The policeman cleared his throat and looked Gerard straight in the eye, who was a hysterical mess.
"Frank Anthony Iero Jr, is that right?"
Gerard gulped.
"Y-y-yes." Gerard pursed his lips and forced out any sound he could make.
"I'm so sorry, Mr Way," the policeman began, an ounce of fear in his eyes, "but he's dead."
Whilst the policeman was seeing this, the paramedics covered Frank with a towel and dragged his body out of the room. The knife? Well, that was in a bush outside.
Gerard glared at Lindsey, he had never been so furious.