The Ghost Of You

The guys surrounded him, their hearts pounding like angry fists seeking revenge, and helped him back up to his feet. Once he was stable and ready to fight with the mythical beast capturing their tour bus, he noticed tears streaming down Gerard's face.
"Gerard! Are you alright?" Ray panicked.
"Yeah, it's just my comic books. My song lyrics. My writing material... its all gone. Cremated. Just ashes of emotion now." You could hear the anger and sadness in what Gerard had said, and everyone could see that.
Without hesitation, Frank paced towards the bus; that was seconds away from exploding, and ventured inside to get Gerard's precious artwork.
"Frank!" Gerard hissed. "What the fuck are you doing!"
Frank stopped dead, and turned to face Gerard, "getting your possessions, what do you think?"
"Have you gone psycho? You're going to die!" Gerard cried, eager for Frank to come out.
"So? As long as you're happy, that's all that matters." Frank whispered, sourly, "and you're happier with Lindsey anyway."
Frank turned back towards the boiling, burning bus and winced as he searched for the work. Gerard followed him, clinging onto his shirt and using all of his force to pull him out. Frank, on the other hand, wasn't acknowledging Gerard's strong advice to stay out of the bus - he continued his search for the papers.
The other guys were standing back, frozen and devastated at the mere thought of Frank being killed; without his intelligent musical influence, the band would be nothing. And without his caring, considerate, perfect nature, the guys would be nothing.

"Frank! You're my best friend and I love you, dude! You don't need to do this. Come out, come out RIGHT now! Please..." Gerard pleaded.
Whilst the two were pushing and pulling each other, from safety to destruction, little did they know their doom would shortly catch up. Because once the fire spiralled out of control, the world went BANG!
With that chaos, the bus was scattered into millions of tiny pieces over the landscape, and Gerard and Frank were trapped under any of those.
Blood, death and fear polluting the air, the other guys searched long and hard for their bandmates, coughing chunks of the neglected air violently.
Under a heavy, solid plank of glass, lay a dazed Frank; who was bleeding all over. He was weak and close to death, you could see that by just looking at his pale, disturbed face. Frank, however, was not interested in his own survival and wellbeing, but Gerard being safe. That was top of his priorities.
"Where's Gerard, is he okay?" Frank began to whimper, freezing and baffled by what had happened.
"He's fine, dude. He's just under a wheel. He'll be fine," Mikey reassured him, holding his hand out for Frank to grab hold of, "here. Take my hand, i'll pull you up. We'll get you and Gee to the hospital."
Since Mikey was blubbering, Ray was in a daze, and Gerard and Frank were severely injured, it was Bob's responsibility to take charge. With the two men draped across his shoulders, he hurried to the nearest hospital, seeking emergency care.