Look Alive, Sunshine

Later that day, Frank and Gerard were left alone in this bus whilst the other guys were using a public restroom. Gerard moved along the seat so he was opposite Frank.
"Hey, Frankie. I noticed your boner during the show. Did you see the guy you like in the crowd?" asked Gerard, finding the situation rather amusing.
"Uh... yeah. And you can wipe that smug grin off your face, dude! It's fuckin' embarrassing!" laughed Frank.
Frank slowly and carefully placed his head on Gerard's shoulder romantically.
"I just, i really love him. And i wish he wasn't dating someone." Frank wiped away his tears - he always wanted to be known as the strong one that comforted everyone.
The two stared through the window at the pounding stars in the sky, alight with the moon's spark. This was when Gerard began to feel the fierce connection; it was so strong that it almost slaughtered him.
Frank lifted his head up and looked Gerard in the eye for a few seconds, until they both leant in and shared a passionate kiss. It was magical, for both of them, like when Alice entered Wonderland. Frank placed his hand on Gerard's cheek as the kiss continued, electrifying sparks shooting from each and every direction. They both fell back, Frank's hands slithering through Gerard's greasy, jet-black hair like a snake in the grass. They felt the warmth of desire reaching inside of them and sprinkling a pound of fear, excitement and adrenaline into their blood. It was the complete fear of one of the guys coming back, the danger and uproar this could bring. But they continued, sinking in and cascading through each other's bodies like dominoes tumbling down. This was, this truly was, dangerous territory. Due to their lack of concentration on the world around them, the intimacy struck breaking point - or more accurately breaking Ray's guitar string. They fell into a zone of such pleasure and happiness that they lost sight of the surroundings; any of the guys could return at any moment and catch them, or they could break one of the guys' treasured possessions. They salvaged the broken string and entered a state of panic and paranoia - how could they get themselves out of this? Do they confess to the dirty crime, or do they ignore it and pretend it never happened? They ignored it.