House Of Wolves

The guys took to the stairs and entered the bar where their bandmates are.
"We have a surprise for you!" beamed Bob, "we're—."
"We're resuming the tour tonight! If you're both feeling better, that is!"  Mikey interrupted.
The pair gleamed, all they ever wanted was to perform, that has been the most painful thing about their recovery! They had a way to filter what had happened, forget about it. Performing was a drug - a recreational one - that they could devour for hours daily to hide the pain. They took it leisurely to finally feel happy, it was a rush of doing good; all the kids in the crowd staring up at their heroes. Their heroes that saved their lives, helped them get through existence. That was all the guys lived for, that feeling of saving the lives of kids dealing with so much pain and emotion that music was their only way out.

Getting up on that stage, the lights in their eyes, the shimmer in their hair. But, the best part? The teenagers in the audience that had a smile secured on their faces. The smiles that were unique; brand-new, clearly not used often. Almost as if they were unsure of how to be happy, but at this concert it felt right.  It was like a sea of depression that was lifted for a day. Shakespeare could never right anything so beautiful, they were all warriors there, armed to fight the evil world outside this gig. They played, they put their everything into the art they were playing. Frank stared at Gerard, he was back in the dangerous territory again. Suddenly, like a hail of bullets, Gerard lashed at Frank and kissed him. Ray tried to ignore this, for he knew it was more complex than just a joke.
Frank was stunned, he froze on the spot. What was he to do in this situation? Plus, what did this mean? Did Gerard want to make their relationship public?
When he thought Gerard would make more of a scene, he simply returned to his song as if nothing had ever happened. The audience and the band were baffled.
The kiss lasted the outro of the song, and it fit the same dramatic atmosphere as the song itself.
It was complex, complicated and crazy. All of the emotive, psychotic feelings mixed into one big explosion, so big the whole arena was alight with confusion and arousal, a river of smoke and bewilderment. However, the show must continue. Frank; hot, sweaty and now, horny, carried on with the performance, still confused and hopeful that the kiss was a sign that Gerard didn't want their relationship to end. Gerard; hot, sweaty and regretting the kiss because of the false impression it might have had on Frank, returned to singing his heart out and was able to put more crazy emotion into the words he was shouting. Ray; angry and confused, tried to ignore the occurrence as it was a moral wrongdoing. Not to mention the guys promised it would not happen again, and it was a betrayal towards Lindsey. Mikey and Bob, however, were just confused, although it was predictable of Gerard to do something insane like that. But not... THAT!

Once the show had finished, a fuming Ray approached the guys who were sat backstage on a leather sofa sipping beer.
"What the fuck was that?" Ray whispered secretively.
"What? Did I mess up the lyrics?" Gerard cried, concerned.
"No! I'm on about the fucking kiss! Or, maybe, the betrayal of your girlfriend!" said Ray, glaring at Gerard. Frank was also owed an explanation.
"Ehh. It was just a bit of fun between two dudes! And i swear we're never in the fucking papers for something crazy. Why are you surprised? I'm insane, alcoholic Gerard on stage. Let me live!" Gerard claimed, his arm around Frank.
"Y-yeah, yeah. Just a bit of fun, is all." Frank applied a fake smile and stared at his feet.
Not the reason I was hoping for, but never mind. Thought Frank.
"Fine." began Ray, "but if this happens again people will start getting suspicious. We aren't idiots, you know. Two people kiss often, you'll expect them to fuck often. See the link?"
"Yes, Ray. It won't happen again. Plus, I do love Lindsey. A lot. In fact, i'm going to ask her to marry me!" Gerard said, standing tall, proud of his idea.
"Marry you?!" Frank squealed. He had never heard such a preposterous idea before!
"Yup. Marry me! We're in love, so, we might as well officiate this thing. I won't pretend me and Frank didn't have a fling, but it's over now." Gerard added.
"Hey, that's great dude!" Ray beamed, giving his bud a man-hug, "hey guys! Gee is gonna propose to Lindsey!"
"Yay! My big brother is gonna be a groom!" Mikey cried, jerking a tear.
"Way to go, dude!" Bob joined in.
"I gotta propose... now!" Gerard said, making plans to visit his princess and make her his queen.