1. Diana King.

POV Cleopatra.

I went to sleep last night after treating my wounds. Of course, I didn't forget to clean the glass and the blood from yesterday. Louis made a cut on my lower arm for not buying him beer. Luckily it wasn't close to the artery on my wrist but it was vertical.

I took quick shower, hoping not to wake Louis up. I got out and dried off. After putting lotion on, I put all kinds of products in my hair. I let it down for once and put on my undergarments.

I put on some white ripped jeans with a tight white shirt and a red leather jacket. It was okay weather but the jacket was to cover up the bandage that was wrapped around the middle of my lower arm. I put on my fully white superstars and got my books. I stuffed them in my bag and slung it over my shoulder.

I went outside and started my walk to school. I really don't mind walking, it gives me some peace. At the house it smells and Louis shouts a lot. At school it's also loud and there are a lot of people.

I enjoyed the sun streaming in my face and I pulled my Ray Bans out of my bag. I put them on my face and for the rest of the walk I was lost in thought. Relief flooded through me when no one made bad comments to me or shoved me.

I mentally cursed when I realized that I jinxed myself and quickly went to the biology room. I stepped in and let out a sigh when I saw that nobody was in there. I moved my sunglasses to the top of my head, pushing my curls out of my face.

"You look like an angel descended from heaven." Achilles commented. A big grin was placed on his face.

"Thanks?" I gave him an unsure look. He gave me a look back and then squinted his eyes at me, trying to figure something out.

"What is it?" He asked, frustrated that he can't read my emotions.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I questioned

"Do you want me to be mean to you?" He replied confused.

"No!" I put my hands up quickly. "It's just, everyone always stays out of you guys' way and I seem to be doing the exact opposite."

"Who else have you met?" He asked.

"The one with the grey eyes and the black hair. I bumped into him and immediately people started whispering things like 'he's gonna kill her' and then they were surprised when he didn't do anyting." I stated. "My friends were too because he didn't even shout at me."

"Ares didn't shout?" Achilles blurted out shocked and I nodded. Mrs. Meadow walked in and started to explain again.

"Fakhry." Achilles suddenly mumbled my last name while I was doing homework. "From the Arabic word Fakara, meaning to glory in, to be proud of." I smiled at him before turning back to my work. He actually thought about it.

The bell rang and I packed up my books. Achilles just stood up because he packed them five minutes before the bell even rang. He waited for me and followed me to the door. Suddenly I was pushed back and stumbled back into Achilles. He steadied me before storming out with a scowl on his face.

I gasped as he grabbed John, the jock that pushed me, by the neck and slammed him against the wall. People were watching the encounter and Achilles leaned closer to John's face. "You shouldn't do that to a woman."

The happy Achilles from a few seconds disappeared and was replaced by a raging one. His eyes darkened a bit as he tightened his grip. Seeing this terrifying sight, I remembered he was one of the bad boys, I finally knew the reason.

"Achilles, I'm okay." I told him. "Let him go, if a teacher sees you'll be suspended and he isn't worth it." Achilles let go and John rushed off. Achilles glares at the bystanders and they all scurry off.