23. Gone.

POV Cleopatra.

~Two months later~

"Hey." Kitty sighed as she walked into my room. She's been over a lot more but Diana didn't mind. Kitty absolutely loved the bracelet and when she came here after New Year, she brought Diana a huge bouquet of roses and a big box of chocolates. "How are you?"

"I'm fine." I shrugged.

"How are you fine?!" She dropped herself on my bed. "It's sharkweek."

"No, it's not." I frowned at her.

"Yes, it is." She sat up. "It's day three."

"I'm not it." I shook my head while getting up. I quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed the raspberries and blue berries. I popped a blue berry in my mouth. "What?" I asked Achilles, who was staring at me with a frown.

"I thought you hated those." He questioned.

"I did but not anymore, I guess." I shrugged before skipping up the stairs again. "Look what I got!" I chirped and placed the berries next to my best friend. I went to my closet and pulled off my shirt.

"Dâmn girl." Kiki whisteled. "Nice tattoo." She commented. "Your mom's favorite animal, right?" I nodded in reply before pulling a hoodie over my head. "You're fat."

"Excuse me!" I gasped.

"Oh no." She mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"You're missing sharkweek and you're fat." She said and my eyes widened. She ran into the bathroom and came back with a small box.

"Where did you even get this?" I asked, holding the pregnancy test in my hand.

"Under the sink." She pulled me along. "Just do it!" She said.

I did my business and let Kiki into the bathroom. "Can you look?" I asked after the two minutes were over.

"Cleo..." She sighed. "It's positive." She said and I broke down into tears.

"I'm getting rid of it." I shook my head while wiping my tears.

"What?!" Kiki nearly yelled.

"He told me it was a mistake and he doesn't want it." I sobbed.

"Fûck Ares." She stated.

"I did and look where it got me." I replied.

"The guy is an idiot and his mistake is going to something beautiful to live for." She told me.

"I'm leaving." I stated.

"I'm coming with you." She stated.

"Road trip?" I asked as a grin formed on my face.

"Road trip." Kiki grinned. "Let's start arranging things."

~A week later~

POV Adonis.

I was at Ares' house and went upstairs to see Cleo. I was proud of her to hang in there even after everything that happened to her. I'm surprised she didn't move in with Kitty. I opened the door but frowned when she wasn't there and neither was Kitty.

Everything was clean and it looked like no one was ever here, except for the box on the bed. I rushed to the closet and opened the doors but it was empty. "SHE'S GONE!" I yelled and footsteps were heard while I opened the box. It was filled with letters, each envelope had a name on it.

"Diana, Cyrus, Darius, Bryony, Ares, Adonis." I mumbled, ripping the one with mine name on it open.

'Dear Adonis,

If you're reading this, I guess you found out that I left. I wanted to tell you but I knew for sure you were going to try and stop me. Don't worry, this is not a suicide note. This is my goodbye.

You know what my life was like before I met you guys. Honestly, if I could go back in time, I would do the whole thing exactly the same. Bumping into Ares, being Achilles' seatmate and of course, nuzzling you when I got drugged. But the thing is, I had to leave, I had to do what's best for me.

I'll definitely miss you and I wish I could take you with me but I couldn't do that to you. You were the big brother that I never had and protected me like one, cared for me like one.

I love you, Adonis Amor, more than you'd think.

- Cleopatra Rosalita Fakhry.'

"Adonis!" Achilles yelled, snapping me back to reality.

"She left." I whispered, clutching the letter. "This is all YOUR fault!" I turned to Ares and pushed him.

"Why is it my fault?!" He asked.

"You know what you did." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Just read your fûcking letter." I muttered angrily before walking out. I sat in Achilles' car and put the letter back in the envelope. Only to find out that there was something else in it.

I took it out and clenched my jaw. It was a picture of Cleo and I at Bree's wedding. "Why?" I mumbled as I leaned my head back. Achilles got in the car as well and started it immediately. "Where are we going?"

"Kitty must know where she went." He muttered before speeding down to her house.

"Excuse me, is Kitty home?" I asked Kitty's mom.

"She left yesterday." She answered with a sad smile.

"Can you tell us where she went?" Achilles asked but the woman shook her head before closing the door.

"Cleo's dad." I said and he nodded. We got back in the car and drove to his house.

"Sir, please just tell us where she went." Achilles pleaded.

"No." He shook his head. "I trusted you guys not to hurt her and because of you all she left."

"We're sorry, sir." I said. "Sorry that we couldn't protect her."

~~~~~

POV Cleopatra.

"I love it here." I said, twirling around in mine and Kitty's new apartment.

"I can't believe we actually did it." Kitty said astonished as we went on the balcony.

"Come on, you have your first doctor's appointment in thirty minutes." She ushered me inside. I was excited for the baby because Kitty was right. I can't let Ares' mistake become my regret. "You are going to teach me Greek, right?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "We're staying for a two years." I chuckled. "I can't do the talking that long. But you are going to learn Spanish yourself." And she nodded.

Our first place was Greece for two years. My father paid the plane ticket and Kitty's parents paid the apartment. We arranged it that we could go to college here and then go to England for two years as well, also following classes there.

My father was really pissed off when he first found out. I understood that too but he told me he would support my decision. He helped me when I really needed him and he was going to fly out here when the baby was born.

"I can't believe I left home." I mumbled.

"Come on, you didn't even live there that long." Kiki rolled her eyes as she linked our arms.

"I wasn't talking about the house." I shook my head. "That's not my home."

"You're talking about the dîckhead that broke your heart?" She asked shocked.

"He is my safe place, my protector and my home." I shrugged. "Always will be."