25. He's actually here.

POV Cleopatra.

It's been six months since Adonis found out about the kids. It was early in the morning and we all just had breakfast. We were in the twins' room, helping them get dressed. "I met a dude last week, honey he's so vain." I sang. "He be lovin' himself more than Kim and Ye."

"I'm like boy stop." Cairo and Kitty said. "Run that back, God dâmn you fine. But can you play that sax?"

"I met a smart âss dude mister know it all." Kitty sang while helping Cairo put his jacket on. "Think you got Fleur down to a formula."

"I'm like boy stop, run that back." I sang. "Pick a big IQ but can you play that sax?"

"Baby, baby I've been waiting for the one to blow my mind!" Florentia sang loudly while I tied her shoelaces. "Baby maybe you can get it if you got that thing I like."

"Awe mommy!" Cairo pouted when I stopped the music.

"Sorry, Cairo." I shrugged. "We gotta get you two to school." I handed then their bags and then we walked down the stairs. I locked the door behind me and followed the three of them.

I was texting my dad when my forehead suddenly bumped into something. I steadied myself and took a sharp intake of breath. Anxiety took over my body when I breathed in the cologne that brought back so many memories. This can't be true.

"Cleo?" The all too familiar voice said shocked and I forced myself to look up.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, staring at the grey eyes that my children inherited. His face was exactly the same as five years ago. It had matured a bit and his posture was more muscled than before.

"We're visiting family." He mumbled, it was as if he didn't believe that I was actually here.

"Mommy!" My kids yelled and I turned around.

"You have kids?" He asked and I nodded in reply.

"Who are you?" My daughter asked curiously.

"My name is Ares." Ares kneeled down but Flora averted her gaze to the floor. "What's yours, princess?"

"I'm Florentia." She answered and his mouth went slightly agape.

"You named her after my baby sister." He said and I nodded.

"I'm Cairo." Cairo spoke up, causing Ares to look at him. But unfortunately for me, Cairo did look Ares in the eyes.

"We need to talk." He said without taking his gaze of his son. Florentia looked up, making his eyes shift to hers and a small smile crept on his face. It was replaced by shock when Flora placed her hand on his cheek, caressing the faint scar.

"Tía Kiki will take you two to school." I said, interrupting their moment. "Come here." I kneeled down as well. The two of them hugged me tightly before kissing my cheeks. "Cairo, remember what I told you?"

"Don't pick fights." He mumbled. He had gotted his father's bad temper and stubborness along with the protectiveness, lucky me. Can you feel the sarcasm? But the both of them got his huge appetite. I walked back home, knowing Ares would follow.

"Are they mine?!" He asked, entering the living room. I nodded, looking at the floor because I was afraid to meet his angry gaze. "Why did you not tell me?!"

"I don't know." I whimpered.

"Real fûcking mature." He snapped and so did something inside me.