20. Bryony & Darius King.

POV Cleopatra.

"You ready?" Adonis asked as I walked down the stairs. I just changed into black jeans with a white tight shirt tucked into it. I wore Achilles' black baseball jersey over it and black sneaker heels on my feet.

"I'm good to go." I nodded, slinging my black Chanel purse over my shoulder. It contained my phone, wallet, some mints and my earbuds. I took my Ray Bans from my shirt and put them on. I walked outside and stood by the car, waiting for the guys.

"This looks like a million dollar picture right here." Achilles whistled when he saw me. I chuckled while rolling my eyes. "I'm serious, the car, the shoes, the clutch and of course the beautiful girl." He winked and whipped out his phone.

"Achilles." I blushed as he started taking pictures of me.

"Wait me too!" Ares came out with his phone and Adonis followed behind. A smile crept on my face because they started to act like paparazzi.

"Push the sunglasses back." Achilles yelled and I did so, laughing to myself slightly. "Go to the front of the car."

"Are you guys done now?" I chuckled after fifteen minutes. They sighed but nodded anyway. I got in the car, the smile not leaving my face. World gone mad echoed through the car softly as Ares drove us to the mall.

When we arrived, we just went in and out each store. I had shooed the guys away when I found a gift for Ares and some cute earrings for myself. I took out one of my credit cards and swiped it. The lady smiled at me while handing me the small bag.

"What did you get?" Ares asked curiously, trying to peek into the bag.

"Just a pair of earrings." I shrugged it off. I didn't lie, just told half of the truth. Then he kneeled infront of me and I looked at him confused.

"You could've tripped." He shook his head, tying my shoelaces.

"How many times are you gonna make him do that?" Achilles chuckled.

"He does it himself." I shrugged. "What are they doing?" I asked confused, looking and two guys. One of them held a mistletoe and the other one had a camera.

"Just some vloggers or something." Achilles shrugged but then he groaned because they were coming towards us. Without a word, he and Adonis darted off somewhere else.

The guy held the mistletoe above my head and I looked up at confused. "Now you gotta kiss someone." He explained.

"Fûck off." Ares snapped.

"Calm down, they get paid for this." I shushed him.

"Should I show them what I get paid for?" Ares took a step closer and the guys paled.

"Ares." I said in a warning tone. "It's a sweet idea." I scolded him. He opened his mouth, probably to make another snarky remark, but I kissed his cheek causing him to keep quiet. "There you have your kiss."

"Merry Christmas." The guy smiled before he and the camera guy walked off.

Ares wanted to saw something but a squeaky voice beat him to it. "You're tall. Do you play basketball?" A girl our age stood on the other side of him. Her 5'2 being super small next to his 6'5. "You should play basketball."

"Do you collect gold, you fûcking leprechaun?!" Ares snapped at her. I laughed slightly and the girl glared at us before walking off.

"You're so grumpy." I squeezed his cheeks as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"This is the first time I've ever seen someone squeeze Ares' cheeks." Achilles laughed while walking towards us. He took a picture and Ares' grumpy face and my grinning one.