5. Greek God.

POV Ares.

I sighed as I rode my bike behind Achilles' car. He forced Adonis and I to come with him to a party. I didn't feel like it at all but he told me he would owe me one, so I agreed anyway.

I pulled up to the guy's mansion and mentally gagged when I heard the electro music playing. I followed Adonis inside after giving Achilles a death glare. We showed up pretty late, it started at 11 PM and it was already 12.30 AM.

I roamed around for a while but went back inside when I heard chanting. I got to the living room and saw a feminine figure dancing on the table. She wore dark red jeans with a white long sleeved cropped top. On her feet were black heels and the female swayed her hips to the beat, holding a red cup. A lot of guys were staring at her with lust in their eyes.

Adonis and Achilles joined my side as we watched her. A guy got on the table with her and she turned away from him. She tried to push him off as he grinded on her. He pulled her hair, trying to make her submit. But it also allowed me to catch a glimpse of her face. "It's Cleo." Achilles mumbled.

I marched up to the table, pushed the guy off and then pulled her down. Not caring that people were watching or cursing at me for ruining their show. I got her down before she might have revealed somethings that aren't meant for these eyes. "What the hell are you doing?" I snapped at her unstable frame.

"Dâmn! You're like a Greek God!" She giggled, placing her hands on my cheeks. I took her cup and handed it to Adonis as she clung to me, trying to keep her balance. I placed my hands on her hips while shaking my head. Her golden orbs examined my face. Her eyes were a shade lighter than usual.

"It's spiked." Adonis sniffed the cup. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her outside. She followed me as she tried not to stumble over her feet.

"I'm gonna kill the person that spiked your drink." I growled, opened Achilles' car door for her. She sat down but kept her feet outside, preventing me from closing the door. "Take my bike home." I ordered Adonis.

"No! Don't take me home!" She started crying. "He'll kill me!"

"Babygirl, who will kill you?" I asked calmly while wiping her tears.

"My stepfather." She answered. I sighed and put her feet inside before shutting the door. I got in the drivers seat. I locked the doors to make sure she wouldn't fall out or anything.

I turned on the car and made my way back to my house. The song Chasing Cars came on and Cleopatra started singing along. "If I lay here, if I just lay here." She let the backrest fall back so she was laying down. "Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

I parked the car in my driveway and unlocked the doors before getting Cleo out. I helped her inside and shushed her. I didn't want her to wake up my mother. I brought her to my room and sat down on my bed.

I watched her as she took of her heels and started singing Chasing Cars again. "What did they give you?" I mumbled while shaking my head. Adonis and Achilles walked in and chuckled at her dancing frame.

Out of nowhere she pushed me off the bed and started jumping on it. I groaned and got up, sitting down on my nightstand. Achilles laughed while leaning against the wall and Adonis stood next to the bed.

"Music is a world within itself! With a language we all understand!" She sang loudly, choosing a new song while jumping on my soft bed. "With an equal opportunity for all to sing, dance and clap-"

"Shut the hell up!" I yelled loudly at her. She dropped down on the bed while flinching and then started crying.

"Ares! Look what you did!" Achilles shouted at me while pointing at Cleopatra. She whimpered softly as she crawled over my duvet.