Chapter 1

**Grace Horan POV**

Grace S and I ran into the hospital and was helped immediately. I gave a nurse Harry's name so he can some through as soon as possible. I ran in the room as Grace was helped onto the bed.

I stoked her hair and said it was going to be alright when Harry bursted in.

"I am going to be a Father!!!" He yelled in tears and kissed Graces hand.

"Here we go." I said quietly.

Grace took 3 deep breaths and pushed. She repeated this until the first baby came out. The baby Boy. She still had to have the other one. 2 minutes went by until she felt the baby.

3 breaths, push, 3 breaths, push, 3 breaths, push, 3 breaths, push.

There she was.

Grace sat back and breathed. Her face with sweat. Harry kissed her when the the boy was brought to us. Harry held his baby boy.

"Hi there." He said in tears of Joy. "I'm your daddy... I love you very much-" he stopped and looked at Grace for a name.

"Brent. Brent Andrew Styles." She smiled with tears. I nodded. I loved that name, it was beautiful.

The girl came out and Grace took Brent and Harry held his girl. I was crying tears of joy. They were beautiful babies.

"Hi baby girl... I'm your Daddy. I love you and I will protect you no matter what..." He kissed her head.

"Mackenzie. Mackenzie Eloise Styles." She looked at me and I cried. My middle name as hers? I was so happy.

The boys soon came in and Zayn was in tears. He was an uncle! As was Liam, Louis, and Niall.

This was amazing.

**1 month later.**

**Grace H POV**

This is wonderful. It's incredible. I can't believe it.

I just took the test and it is official.

I'm pregnant!!! I ran out to Niall and jumped on him.

"It's positive! It's positive!" I screamed. He spun me around happy as ever.

"I'm going to be a father!" He said with tears and a big smile.

I was so happy.

{a/n: I'm sorry this may jump quickly with TIME and I'm sorry but it won't be so bad. enjoy xx}

**5 Years Later**

Mackenzie: 5 1/2 years old.

Brent: 5 1/2 years old

Courtney: 5 years old.

**Grace H POV**

I gave birth to Courtney. Courtney Eveyln Horan (Evelyn being Graces middle name). I had her 8 months after the twins were born. She had beautiful blue eyes and red hair.

"No running!" I said groaning. The twins and Courtney were all running in the house playing 'Space Hunters.' I never understood the game.

Grace was always leaving me with the kids. I was 26 years old and I just wanted to hang out with Niall and the boys.

The boys were all married now and their shows began to die down. Tours began to stop and they were now going on 3 month tours with 7 month breaks which was amazing for me.

Niall walked in from the kitchen and sat next to me.

"Why is Kenzie and Brent still here?" He asked confused.

"Oh, Grace is still out with Harry on a date at the London Eye." (Ferris Wheel)

"Why don't we get a date night?" He pouted. I kissed his lips and heard something break.

"Brent!" I yelled.

"Sorry, Auntie!" He yelled back and I walked in to see a picture frame shattered.

"Alright, no more running in the house. Go back outside or watch a movie with Uncle Niall and I." I smiled at the thought Niall and I had a house. Finally.

It was a large brick house in a nice neighborhood with a big backyard.

They decided to watch a movie. We got them ice cream and blankets as we all snuggled on the couch together. We were watching The Lion King when Grace and Harry came in.

"Mummy!" Kenzie yelled and gave Grace a big hug.

"Daddy!" Brent yelled and ran over to Harry. Harry picked up Brent and gave him a hug.

Kenzie then hugged Harry. Courtney jumped up and hugged Grace and Harry saying hi and smiling.

Her teeth were really straight, judging that Niall and I both had braces in the past.

"Grace?" I said looking over. "I need to talk to you, please."

"Sure!" We walked into my room and I closed the door.

"You can't keep doing this crap. Grace." I sighed.