18

**Grace H POV**

Today was the day of the tour. I trusted Courtney to watch the flat with Brent. All the kids were staying home alone at Niall and I's house. I wasn't worried, but I still said a quick prayer every now and then.

We drove 10 minutes and we were at the arena. A single tear went down my cheek.

"Niall's dream is disappearing..." I kept thinking. Niall noticed my tears and hugged me shushing me. We went backstage and got ready.

Louise put me in white converse, red high waisted shorts, and a British flag crop top and put my hair in a Slik ponytail.

Louis put Grace in white converse, pink and white acid washed shorts, and a speggeti strap pink ruffled tank top.

We walked to where we were going to walk on and I saw a tear slowly go down Niall's cheek. I kissed his soft lips and told him it was alright.

The boys walked on stage and the crowd cheered.

"Shhhhhhhhh....." Louis told the audience and it was dead silent. It was scary.

Liam pulled up the microphone and sighed. "We love you guys so much. Thank you for all that you've done. We are in our late twenties and early thirties and we all have children..."

Zayn pulled the mic up next.

"We all knew this day was coming."

Niall pulled up his microphone.

"This is our last performance. Ever. No more tours, no more tickets." I walked on stage to comfort him. I kissed his cheek and the crowd 'awwed' at us.

"But, wey hey! It's Friday night, London! Let's make this the best performance ever!" Louis screamed in the mic and smiled widely.

The crowd cheered and Grace came on smiling through some tears as she hugged Harry tightly. I picked up my guitar and started strumming what makes you beautiful and it was amaZAYN.

We sang a ton of songs, oh my goodness.

We did, What Makes You Beautiful, I would, Rock me, Little Things, Better than words, Best song ever, midnight memories, One thing, Kiss you, story of my life, and finally You and I.

I cried as you and I ended knowing it was all over.

"This is it fellas." Louis said

"This is it?" Harry asked

"Yep." Zayn and Liam said.

"Well... I'm Louis Tomlinson."

"Zayn Malik"

"Liam Payne."

"Harry Styles."

"And Niall Horan."

"And we are..." Louis said choking up.

"One Direction." The lights went dark and showed their X Factor auditions and then showed their thank yous. I cried with Niall wobbling back stage.

I didn't want my baby giving up his dream. It was so sad. It broke my tattered heart into a billion pieces.

I sighed as we all got in the car and drove home to my flat. It was...

11:30pm?!?! I hoped all the kids were alright. I sighed and said a silent prayer and we parked in front of the house.

I walked in to be greeted by everyone except for Courtney and Brent. I walked in and saw them snuggled on the couch asleep.

Courtney's head on Brent's chest, and Brent's arm around Courtney's shoulder. I smiled and walked to Grace.

"He can stay the night if you would like." They nodded and took Kenize home, Liam took Chris home, Zayn took Sarah home, and Louis took Jake home.

I smiled as they left the house and it was just me, Niall, Courtney and Brent. Niall and I went off to bed and let the kids sleep there.

One direction was really over. It was for the best though... At least Niall could spend more time with Courtney.