Chapter 3

**Grace Styles POV**

The drive home from the Horans was bitterly quiet. I told Harry what happened and he said that Grace was right.

I yelled at him in the car telling him she wasn't and that we need time to ourselves.

"Mummy, please don't be mad at Daddy." Kenzie said from the back. I soon felt guilty.

"Daddy, why is mummy mad?" Brent asked Harry. He looked at me asking if he should respond. I looked into his green orbs and just shrugged.

"Mummy is just alittle mad at Auntie Grace." He smiled. Brent and Kenzie just nodded and soon drifted off to sleep in the car.

When we got home, Harry took the twins upstairs to their room and kissed them goodnight. It was 10:00pm and I was tired.

"You and Grace have to make up. This isn't a big deal." Harry whispered in my ear. I just groaned and texted her.

To Grace:)

Hey:)

It didn't take long for her to respond.

from Grace:)

I want to apologize too. I know you, Grace. But this time I could see the almost hatred in your eyes when you yelled at me. Give me time.

I sighed and put my phone down. She doesn't hold a grudge. She won't be long. By tomorrow morning, we will be besties again.

*Morning*

I woke up to hear birds outside my window and I looked at my phone.

7 missed calls from Grace.

5 min. ago-

1 Message: Grace:)

I quickly unlocked it to see what she said.

From Grace:)

Come over quickly. Please wake up! Hurry!

I felt this pain in my gut. This pain that made me want to throw up. Something happened.

I quickly called.

"Hello?! Grace!" I yelled.

"Please hurry, come over now." She said sobbing.

"What's happened?" I said nervously.

"Courtney... She-she's gone."