Chapter 8

**Niall POV**

I didn't like that Tony guy one bit. When he left, I knew I wouldn't see him again. I brushed it off like it was nothing.

Since it was.

Courtney asked to go to her friend, Kit's house. Grace agreed and called Louis to pick her up. Grace hung up laughing.

"Courtney, Uncle Louis wants you to come over instead of going to Kit's." She said laughing. Courtney smiled.

"I will talk to him in the car." Courtney said putting her cereal bowl on the counter next to the sink.

She was growing up so quickly. She was already 5 and it feels like she was born yesterday.

At least I get the night with Grace. I texted Harry, Zayn and Liam on a group.

To Group:

Hey lads, Courtney out for the night. She's at a friends house. You and your girls want to come over tonight? : )

From Zayn:

Perrie's at rehearsal, I would love to stop by though. Count me in.

From Liam:

I will be there! Danielle has a dance rehearsal. : (

From Louis:

Liam, stop being a puss puss. Eleanor has a modeling shoot. I guess it will just be us boys. With Grace as an exception. What about you Hazza?

From Harry:

Uhh i dont know. Gracex2 aren't really getting along. I have no where to put the twins though!

To Group:

Oh that's right. How about you bring them over and they can sleep in my room? King size bed!

I responded and Harry agreed. It was going to be me and the boys and The Graces.

Louis walked in the house without knocking and I chuckled.

"Courtney, love?! It's uncle louis! Ready to go?" He yelled up the stairs.

Soon enough, my daughter walked down the steps in her black skirt, white Louis Tomlinson shirt, (she loved Louis) and her mini pink SnapBack I got her that said 'Live While We're Young.'

I kissed her forehead and waved goodbye. She walked out with Louis. Grace walked downstairs.

"Where's Courtney?" She asked walking over sitting on my lap.

"Louis just picked her up. He's taking her over to Kits now." I smiled at her.

"Finally we are alone." She sighed and laid her head in the crook of my neck.

"Not exactly..." I mumbled.

"What?" She glared at me. So much for mumbling. Note my sarcasm.

"The boys and Grace are coming over." I said quickly. She sighed and threw her head back on the sofa.

"Can I just have one day alone with my husband?" she groaned.

"We will have a great time! I promise. But you have to make up with Grace, or no more kisses for the rest of the night!" I said, realizing this was going to kill me too.

She rolled her eyes and I gave her a quick, yet passionate kiss.

"That's all you're getting from now on!" I said smirking.

"You tease." Grace said laughing. Before we knew it, we heard knocking at the door. She groaned and walked over to the door.

Hopefully this goes well.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!" Grace yelled angrily.