Chapter 4

**Grace Horan POV**

Courtney was kidnapped. I woke up to see papers scattered, a note, and her room empty. The front door was open. I panicked. I yelled her name when Niall came out

"Babe what's going-" his eyes went wide at the scene. I ran and hugged Niall crying.

"Call the cops." I cried into his chest. He called the cops who were over in 4 minutes time. They investigated and interviewed us.

"Do you of any of your friends or band mates have enemies? Anyone that would have wanted to do this to you?" The cop asked. I thought hard.

Enemies...

Niall made a fist and looked at me.

"Taylor..." He growled.

"Sir?" The cop said confused about what Niall said. My eyes were big. That's exactly it. It has to be.

"Taylor Caniff. It has to be him. He broke into my flat awhile back and hurt my friend and her husband." The cop nodded.

He said he would call us later today. I was nervous for the call. I was sitting by the phone for 6 hours waiting from 10:45am to 4:45pm.

The boys came over as did Grace. When they came in, the phone rang. I jumped and picked it up.

"Hello, hello?" I said worried in the phone.

"Hello, Mrs.Horan. This is the Police department. We have news for you." I heard him get quieter.

Please. Let her be alive. Let my little Courtney be alive!

"Y-yes sir?" I said worried. Niall looked at me with wide eyes.

"We have found your daughters location and she is occupying the Caniff household. You will need to go over there and get her." He said.

"Sir? Excuse me, but you are the police and it's your job to save and arrest people. By me doing this task, it is putting my life at risk." Niall looked at me puzzled. I rolled my eyes.

"Ma'am, I understand. But this is apart of the plan and authorities will be on the scene for the arrest." He stated. I sighed over the phone and agreed. I jolted down the address and hung up.

"Where's my Baby?" Niall said concerned. I didn't want to put Niall in danger, but I had to be honest.

"I know where she is. I'm going to get her. Stay here." I got my purse and walked to the door.

"No way in Hell I am letting you go alone!" He said wide eyed.

I couldn't stop him. He followed me out the door and we jumped in my car. I was practically speeding but I could care less.

Taylor Caniff, you are going to get it...