16

*Grace H POV*

Niall was still sleeping and I called Grace.

Riiiiiiiiinnnnggggg

Riiiiinnnngggg-

"Did you hear?" Grace was crying on the phone. I quickly moved outside to the pool area and sat down on a lawn chair.

"Yeah, I did." I sighed feeling tears pinch at my eyes. "Niall is taking it so hard. He cried himself to sleep. Poor Nialler was living his dream...." I sniffled and Grace sighed.

"I have good news though." She said over the phone. I perked up alittle and asked what it was.

"The boys are going on one last tour here in London. It's going to be next week. It's already sold out." I smiled over the phone.

"Do the fans know?" I asked concerned. She sighed.

"No. They don't. We just sent a tweet saying 'better come to our London show if you want to see us one last time.' That has to hint at it." I nodded and then thought of something.

"Oh! I have good news too!" I grinned.

"What?"

"I purchased a lease. We are going to be vets! It has everything, girl." She squealed and I giggled.

"At least we will have money coming in." She sighed.

"I have to go, let's meet up at my place, yeah? Text the boys to bring the kids!" I giggled. She agreed and with that we hung up. I walked in to see Niall stirring awake.

I kissed his cheek and Courtney came in.

"Hey, Mum." She smiled and walked into the kitchen from school. "Dad, alright?" She looked over.

Courtney had beautiful reddish brown hair and was nice and thin. Her teeth were straight surprisingly since Niall and I had braces at a young age.

"He's fine. How was school?" She smiled and blushed.

"It was great, I got a 94 on the math test and this boy Luke said I looked nice today." I smiled at her and nodded.

"Courtney I need to talk to you." I said and walked in another room. She sat next to me and asked me what was wrong.

"One Direction is over, sweetie." I sighed and saw tears weld up in her eyes. She loved her Daddy's music and the boys.

"Shh, it's okay. You'll still see Sarah, Chris, Kenzie, Jake, and Brent! Don't forget about your uncles and aunties." I smirked. She rolled her eyes.

"They aren't really our aunties and uncles, mummy. Can't I call them by their first names?" I nodded. It was true, they weren't. But it didn't matter.

We walked into the room and Niall was awake. Courtney gave Niall a big hug and kissed pecked his lips.

"It'll be okay, daddy." She smiled and gave him another hug. Soon enough, I heard a knock at the door and opened it to see 13 smiling faces. I let in the boys, the girls, and the kids.

The all plopped on the couch when Courtney squealed and jumped up hugging Kenzie and Brent. She hugged Brent the longest and I thought it was absolutely adorable.

The kids ran upstairs. We all sat down and talked about the tour and what Grace and I were doing. Everyone was ecstatic about it!

Courtney ran down with everyone and sat down with her guitar. Only her, jake, and Brent could play guitar and Chris could play drums.

"Daddy, Mummy, Louis, Zayn, Perrie, Eleanor, Harry, and Grace... It'll be okay. We have a song for you guys. Well, it's One Directions... But. We love you guys and One Direction will never end."

Courtney and Brent started strumming 'Little Things' with their guitars and I nearly cried.

"Your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me... But bear this in mind it was, meant to be... Now I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me." Brent sang and poked Courtney's cheek causing her to giggle.

They sang perfectly. Their harmonizing was amaZAYN! we clapped at the end and I got an amazing idea.

"Niall... Call Simon. I think we have the next big band coming along." I smirked and the kids cheered.